You win some you booze some, a HOT August 2017 dining report! complete 1/25*

ariane37

Dis veteran
Greetings all! Welcome to another one of my dining reports. My last one covered some adults-only trips my DH Steve and I took during the Flower and Garden Festival; our trip earlier this month was a family affair:

IMG_7228.JPG

That's Steve on the end next to me; my oldest son Ricky 15 on my other side, and then there's Christopher, 11. This was mine and Steve's 3rd trip to WDW this year but the boys' first time back since Thanksgiving 2016. It's a little harder to take them since Ricky began high school, and Chris prefers not to leave his room. For anything. Well anything except meals, so for those of you that also follow my TR's his attitude will be a tad less over here!

JUST A TAD LESS.

So when did this winning and boozing trip take place? In the prime Florida heat of August course! August 5th-12th to be exact. And let me admit right now I've led you a little astray with my title, as there was a bit less boozing this trip for me than normal due to the excessive ridiculous heat affecting me more than it usually does. But don't worry, I did find the time and energy to try more than a couple adult beverages, and Steve picked up the slack for me as any good DH should. Ricky also tried to pick up the adult beverage slack but alas, we reminded him he has not yet reached adult status :P

I'll be back soon, I hope you come along for the ride!

Joining in! Work has been keeping me very busy these days so I don't get as much time for commenting but I'll at least try to follow along.

Yay another one! :) I'll be reading along. I was there on the 5th and 6th we should have met up

Hi Ariane! Can't wait to hear about all your delicious meals...You are the reason i will be dining at Citricos in November!!!:-)

Did I really make it on the first page? Can't wait to hear all about the food!! and the booze!

Hi joining the party here. Looking forward to reading about your trip! :-)
Hi there! You should be out enjoying the parks and all your own Disney food and booze :drinking1but I'm very glad you're here!

Love the title! :rotfl2: Looking forward to your report!
Hi Christi! Thanks for joining :)

Joining in! Work has been keeping me very busy these days so I don't get as much time for commenting but I'll at least try to follow along.
I've been wondering where you've been :surfweb: Stinks when real life gets in the way of Disney lol. Glad you're here, chime in whenever you have time :goodvibes

Yay another one! :) I'll be reading along. I was there on the 5th and 6th we should have met up
I didn't realize that! We didn't get in until way late on the 5th but I would have loved to meet on the 6th. Hopefully in the future our trips will line up again ::yes::

Hi Ariane! Can't wait to hear about all your delicious meals...You are the reason i will be dining at Citricos in November!!!:-)
:wave: I'm so excited you're eating there AND excited we get to meet!

Did I really make it on the first page? Can't wait to hear all about the food!! and the booze!
Yes you did :thumbsup2 Glad you're here!

:welcome: Hey I just noticed our ticker dates are the same! Nov. 4th?

Looking forward to another review
Awesome, thanks for joining again!!

LOL, awesome title! Can't wait to read all about it :)
:laughing: It took me a little while to come up with this one, glad you like it!

I'm in! Bring on the shrimp skewers!
:rotfl2:someone has a good memory and read my last one!

Joining in and looking forward to another dining report.
Hi Debbi:wave: Glad you're here!

I'm in!!!! I'm in!!!!
Whoo!! Hey Niki!

:welcome: It's nice to see you back with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts