• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You won't believe it..

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
See what's on my Christmas tree now :goodvibes

dlrp2008115Small.jpg
dlrp2008109Small.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, shes so beautiful - am glad she arrived for christmas - bet u r sooooooo happy!!!

must do a pic of my mickey decorations.... lol

:woohoo: In time for Christmas :goodvibes

You must be please. Did you get it at the price you hoped for?

That's really beautiful !! Glad it arrived on time :woohoo:

Its lovely. I'm glad it arrived in time:thumbsup2

She is lovely isn't she? And with lights behind her wings it looks like she was flying :lovestruc ....

I am very much pleased and Reid, Tinkerbell's price is 24 euros, shipping price has been 7 euros 20 cents asSoraya said and not 16 euros 06 as Lisa had :thumbsup2

BTW if anyone's intersted here's a few phone numbers of the mail order department:

01.64.74.44.30 - Soraya
01.64.74.44.86 - Lisa
01.64.74.48.48 - Melina

Fax: 01.64.74.49.37

all of them with the international phone codes in front of course: 0033 :goodvibes :goodvibes

ooo i love it

DM and DD bought me and DFi got us an engagement christmas tree decoration its mickey and minnie sat inside an engagement ring like its a swing ill have to post a pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter