You'll never guess what I just got...

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
I got a wii ;)

I've got a few questions:

One, is there a way you can hook it up to regular wireless connections?

Two, what games should I get? I know I want Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, and the new Legend of Zelda game, but what other games look good?

Thanks for the help in advance :thumbsup2

Wii Love Mario party eight, !! and it is not just a little kids game, all the "big" kids like it too (four players)

and i believe you can get a special blue tooth wireless card for the Wii for a wireless internet connection

If you don't have a wireless router, you can buy a little dongle to plug into your USB port. Or, you can use a LAN connector. Of course, you have to buy either seperately.
And I really suggest at the moment renting most games before you buy, there are a lot of games that are really fun but get old fast. I suggest a rent for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, especially if you have some other people for the multiplayer. The multiplayer only takes one remote though, which may be a good thing. Mario Party 8 sounds like a good game, definately a rent first though if you already own an older version.

Legend of Zelda is a really good game.
Try Wario Ware, if you like all the other Wario Ware games, you're going to love this one.
Wii Play is really fun too.
Paper Mario for the Wii is my all time favorite game.

The new Harry Potter game isn't that bad at all! I would aslo reccomned Paper Mario and the Zelda game, as well as Wario Ware.

LOL Card you got a we thingy..

I like Mario party eight, and Pirates: AWE... (pirates kills your arm after like one level, it going to take a awhile to beat.. I am not even finished with it yet!)... I also got wario ware but never played it, (i got it for free)... and I got the avatar game (yes i am a loser and like Avatar)...

LOL Card you got a we thingy..

:lmao:
Now I can spell it!

Oh, and my arms HURT after playing just one hour of Wii Sports. Is that normal for a first timer? Should I stop putting too much strength into my forehand shot? :rotfl2:

Oh that's normal... but after awhile you start to not feel the pain anymore...

I think pirates did that to me...

I really only use Wii Sports... I know I'm cheap. LOL, I'm probably going to get the new Harry Potter one, because I'm a tiny bit obsessed. Plus, I pwn at Wii Tennis.

Me too. I love the tennis.

Well I recomend the cooking mama cook off. I absolutley adore that game;

Also Wario Ware and Mario Party are good :)

if you have freinds super monkey balll
and if you want a totally great game wait for augest 27= metroid prime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter