~Yound & Restless Fans~ Re: Malcom

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I have been watching this show, well for YEARS....
now remeber years ago, when Neal & Dru were first married?? And she was sick or something and Malcom was around then... Dru was sick took some Meds and Malcom and her had a "nite" together??? Dru mistaken Malcom for neal....and then she was pregent with Neals baby????

or am I the only one who remebers this?

now Malcom is back in town, and he just saw Lily for the first time since she was little.

something is gonna happen..

I just want to know if he is ever going to take that bandana off his head? He is sitting with Lily right now and she is all dressed up and he has that thing wrapped around his head!! I just want to rip it off!!

BTW---where is Victor off to now?? He's already visited all his lost loves!

oh...no he has not Diana! remeber his "other" ex- I forget her name...she was blind??
or even Diana...was also his ex!

Malocm I would prefer in a ripped Tee!!:tongue:

That was my first thought when I saw Malcolm disneyworld!. That they would stir things up with the fact that Lily is Malcolm's child.

Originally posted by Diana Lyn
BTW---where is Victor off to now?? He's already visited all his lost loves!

Why is Victor visiting his lost loves? I haven't watched in ages. Hope is his ex-wife who is blind.

Yes, I remember and have been "waiting" for Lily or Neal to learn she is not his!
I just "knew" he would return from the dead too.

I heard that the paternity of Lily is going to be a storyline in the future.

I think that would be a great storyline about Lily's paternity - some coworkers and I always discuss what "might" happen on the next Y&R and for a minute we thought that Devon would end of being Malcolm's child or something to that effect. I knew that Malcom would return, just didn't know when.

Victor is off to find Victoria - so I guess that maybe we will see who will be playing Victoria real soon??

Never get to watch this anymore unless one of the kids or I am home sick. What happened to Malcolm that he left the show and what is the girl who played Victoria up to that she is leaving?

I've always thought Lilly was Malcom's....I'm hoping this will be a good story line.

I'm hoping that while Victor is out searching for Victoria he will find Victor Jr as well.

I always forget about Victor Jr. for some reason - a Christmas Reunion maybe?? Or I guess Thanksgiving, that holiday is coming up first.

we thought that Devon would end of being Malcolm's child or something to that effect.

That would be great!!!! Lily and Devon half siblings. You should be writing for Y&R.

I hope Neil isn't Lily's father. I think he's a bore and not nearly as sexy as Malcolm (I like him head band and all).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter