Your 5 best Friends from School K- College and

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
and what are they doing now ?

5. Mike- we become good friend in high School we has so many laughs, he walked off the page the day after graduation never heard of him since

4. Richard we were Friends since grade school all the way into are 30,s when he died of brain cancer, the women just loved him

3. Joel - friends from the old neighborhood, the guy could always make me laugh, he come from a rough family and was moving all the time, every onc ein a while I will run into him, he looks like he is just getting buy, but still a funny guy

2. Doug - We met as scared kids in are first day of Jr High, and we become instant friends and stayed that was for 20 years, but life just kind of puts on different ways

1. Ricky - My best Friend ever, met him when I was 4 or 5 we did everything together, even family vacations., we played every day for years, grew into age together, but the last couple years of High School he got into real heavy drugs and dint want to hang with me anymore,, when he was about 35, he just collapsed and died in Vegas (Im not sure why but I suspect drugs)

5) Dave - retired military officer, now a professor at a small university. Haven't spoken to him in years, but we found a lecture of his online.

4) Dave - medical research at a university and part time minister.

3) Greg - known him my entire life, now an electrical engineer for a power plant

2) Craig - tests food & grains for toxins

1) Greg - met in Kindergarten, mechanical engineer for a vending machine manufacturer

These are the guys who went with me to Daytona when we graduated HS and had/have been my closest friends since at least 7th grade.

5) Gina- met in 6th grade and remained friends through separate colleges and now living on opposite ends of the state. She still lives in our hometown and teaches 3rd grade- friends on Facebook only

4) Jill- met in 7th grade and hung out together after school everyday. My parents live two houses down from her parents. She still lives in our hometown and works for a mining company doing the books- I will see her every time I travel back to my hometown. We text about 1x a week to check in.

3) Jennifer- Met in 5th grade and hung out together constantly- volleyball, band, drill team, chorus, had all the same classes. We roomed together the first two years of college but had a major falling out Jr year and haven't spoken to each other since. She still lives in our hometown, but I never see her.

2) Tricia- she's my cousin and a year older than me. Been playing together since we were babies. I still see her every time I go home and we talk on the phone about 1x every other week, but text each other constantly. She still lives in our hometown also.

1) Tracy- we met in 8th grade during Catechism class and immediately hit it off- we were inseparable. Roomed together our last two years of college and she was my maid of honor at my wedding and I at hers. She still lives in our hometown and I make it a point of visiting her every time I come back. We text each other almost every day and talk about 2-3 times a week. She is a stay at home mom to four kids.

Donna - my best childhood friend; our families were good friends for generations in the small town we grew up in. I moved away shortly after high school but she stayed home and raised her family on the farm. Two boys and a girl that are adults now. For the past decade or so we only see each other at weddings and funerals but it's always a hoot when we do. :goodvibes

Besides her, there really isn't anyone I've kept up with and I have no regrets about that.

5. Jacinta- married, 2 kids. Lives just off a reservation I believe based on some of the things she's said.

4. Meghan- married, 2 kids. Got her PHD and opened her own family counseling business. Reconnected with her at her dad's funeral.

3. Rose- just out of the air Force, just married, living in Germany with her husband. I was one of her bridesmaids (so was Meghan).

2. Danny - last I heard, driving trucks cross country. Sad we've lost contact.

1. Amanda - my BFF since we were 2. Going through a rough patch right now. Manager in kitchen at residential community. Probably the best person on the planet.

Haven't stayed in touch with any friends from school....except

DH.....met in high school......been together since. He is a retired electrical engineer.

Only kept in touch with one from school but other from childhood.

Anne - met in 3rd grade - she became a LEO then an RN when she retired.

First of all, I didn't have five best friends in HS/ college. And even though after 10 years I moved back to my hometown my two HS BFFs were long gone. I replaced them with two other very special BFFs. :hug:

My college BFF.......I have no clue.

My BFF's from childhood, HS and through college:

1. Has a PHD in Psychology- Director of special ed for a school district.
2. Dentist
3. High School Counselor
4. School Diagnostician
5. Personal Trainer

They are all happy and have devoted their lives to helping others. Pretty cool.

I have only one really best friend from HS that I stay in touch with (once or twice a year.) He was best man at our wedding, and I was best man at his 1st and 4th weddings.:scared1: Not sure what his deal is with wives, #4 succumbed to the nanny who was looking after their kids. Meanwhile DW & I are married 43 years. Maybe he's the better "Best Man?":scratchin

We moved around a lot until middle school, so my friends are from then on:
1- Anne: married for the 2nd time, lives near our hometown, has 5 kids.

Jennie- Anne's younger sister. Married her college sweetheart, still together over 30 years later. Has 3 kids, and lives near our hometown.

Eddie- lives in NJ, works in NYC. Very artistic, works in a creative field. Always dated girls in high school, college and beyond, but now married to a man and is very happy.

Michelle- married to 3rd husband. This one was the charm- been with him over 15 years. Has 3 kids. Lives very close to her mom where she grew up.

Lorri- enjoyed being single for a long time. Worked for a large airline. Married 13 years to a fun guy! Has a son and lives in the same large city she grew up in.

I live far away from most of them- we moved away from our hometown more than 25 years ago and haven't lived there since. I mainly keep up with everyone on social media.

1. Met at 2yrs old in the neighborhood. Mostly kept in touch. Still keep in touch. My oldest friend.
2. Another friend and I met in 2nd grade. Lost touch for awhile until facebook came along. We keep in touch through fb. I did go see her not too long ago. She still lives in her childhood home and when I walked in I started crying because I had spent so much time there and it still smelled the same( not bad just the same :) )
3. This is the hard one. My best friend from 4th -6th grade was killed in a car accident in 7th grade. I live close enough to where I can still go see her. I'd like to believe that we would still be best friends today :)
4. This friend lived a block over and we met in 7th grade track. She was the one who set the pace :) Still one of my best friends. I see here whenever I can. She is my youngest dds Godmother. She came to the hospital when my middle dd was born. She is one of the most beautiful persons alive. Physically and spiritually.
5. My last best friend I met in 7th grade track as well. It was the tree of us who did everything together. She stayed my best friend through all of high college. Some people actually thought we were twins. My girls love to here the stories about this girl. So funny in such a quirky way. Still keep in touch all the time. Have never NOT been in touch. She has come visited me when we moved all over the country in the coast guard :) She is my sister. My girls call her auntie :)

1. Judy- lives in the Middle East and is a psychiatrist and water colour artist.
2. Elizabeth- lives in Brussels and is a human rights attorney.

I have no other friends I attended elementary school with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter