• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your advice: DLP during Christmas time.

designingdisney

Mouseketeer
Dear all,

I need your advice. :grouphug:

I will be visiting Disneyland Paris, December 11, 2010.

It is the first time I will be there during Christmas time. :goodvibes

Disneyland Paris organizes a lot of things around Christmas. What should I try to do / see during my one day visit (shows, parades, locations,...)?

Any special Christmas advice? :thumbsup2

Max

I'm not sure what shows DLRP has got on this Christmas but as your visit is on a Saturday I think you're right to concentrate on the shows and Christmassy things rather than rides.

IMO a must-do is watching the massive Christmas tree being lit and also watching the Castle lights being turned on, then don't forget to enjoy Fantillusion. :cloud9:

I agree,concentrate on seeing the shows and others xmassy things that arent there at any other time....

dont forget your thermals! :rotfl:
and it will be stupidly busy as well as cold :( we experienced LOTS of pushing and crowds and it was actually quite scary at times TBH

been once @ xmas time,never feel the need to do it again lol
give me Halloween season over Xmas ! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter