Your all time favorite Christmas Gift

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
just this little game my parents got me, but me and my best friend Ricky, played with this non stop for weeks. I miss the security and fun of being a kid. I miss Ricky (Drug Over dose) but will always remember the fun we had
maxresdefault.jpg

Cross fire. I remember that. It was so fun. The best gift I got was a waterbed. I didn't ask for one. My sister did. But my parents got a deal.

you remember , very cool. How old were you when you got it, when I got out of home I got me one, I felt so hip, lol

The year my parents finally caved and got me a cat!

My mom told me much later that she kept asking us to turn up the music that Christmas Eve because it was hidden in her room and she was afraid we'd hear a meow.

aww, how long you have her, what was name ?

When I was 5 I got Captain Lazer, an action figure with a ray gun and backpack that shot "lasers" from his ray gun, eyes, chest piece, etc.:

clazer-3.jpg

Close 2nd: Astronaut GI Joe with space capsule, when I was 8:

1b70af203629858f27d799000d92f042.jpg

I was really into anything having to do with space or the Apollo moon missions, so I had a lot of fun with that.

When I was 5 I got Captain Lazer, an action figure with a ray gun and backpack that shot "lasers" from his ray gun, eyes, chest piece, etc.:

clazer-3.jpg

Close 2nd: Astronaut GI Joe with space capsule, when I was 8:

1b70af203629858f27d799000d92f042.jpg

I was really into anything having to do with space or the Apollo moon missions, so I had a lot of fun with that.

I had to think for mine, I also thought about Major Matt Mason, it was similar to this

I think I was around 7 or 8 when I got an electric train set. My parents convinced me that Santa might not be coming through with my request. On Christmas morning I woke up and saw the train under the tree and ran into my parents bedroom screaming "He came and brought me my train!" I've had better Christmases but that's the one I remember.:)

I think I was around 7 or 8 when I got an electric train set. My parents convinced me that Santa might not be coming through with my request. On Christmas morning I woke up and saw the train under the tree and ran into my parents bedroom screaming "He came and brought me my train!" I've had better Christmases but that's the one I remember.:)

you know when you think back to stuff like this, its almost like your watching a video of it, its so clear

As a young kid: Lite Brite

Tween: Simon- that was state of the art high tech back then. My sister got Merlin and my brother Handheld Football. My parents ran down the batteries playing with them on Christmas Eve. :laughing: Unfortunately I lost it to a melting incident.

Teen: Moccasin Boots- never in a million years did I think I would get them they were quite pricey. It was my only gift but I wore those babies long past their prime.

Adult: On a whim I picked up a robotic dinosaur called Blue for my son. It wasn’t on his list and he wasn’t particularly into dinosaurs I just thought he’d like it. The absolute AWE on his face when he opened it! He kept saying, “this isn’t even in stores yet. How did Santa know” as he hugged it. He’s past the Santa stage now and doesn’t really play with toys anymore but he will not donate or get rid of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!