• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your best DLP Photo Tip

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
We've had some great looking photographs in the photo thread, trip reports and different threads. I thought it would be a good idea to share how you got them. I was hoping to get people to tell me their secret spots for photos, creative ideas, anything they want to share about photographing Disney.

Starter for me is get the children to take their photographs. Either for a day on your camera or on disposable one. Great to see DLP from their perspective :)

Two years ago when Amber was 3 she got a Barbie camera for her birthday which is late November. Our first trip to DLP was on Dec 8th so we put a film in it and said she could take her own photos.

There she was happily clicking away throughout the holiday taking lots of pictures, mainly of the windows inside the castle.

Got home and put the film in for developing. When we got it back we realised she had been clicking away using a film she'd already used up as we had 24 photos of her Advent Calendar!

I just click my camera all the time and lucky me I make some really nice ones, or another method I found this summer to get characters to come over near you is to stand next to a certain 2 Disney fans who seemed to get the characters queueing up to see them instead of people queueing up for the characters :rotfl2: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter