• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Best Halloween Party Ideas for the Home & Office

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
I already posted this on the CB, but only got one responce (though it was a great one!). Hoping for more here!!

Hey all :goodvibes
I just started working again after having my two babies, and I've been put in charge of the office Halloween party. I'm just trying to think of some good (and somewhat spooky/fun) food ideas for the party. I was thinking of the little plastic spiders in ice cubes, but what happens when they melt... I don't want a choking hazard on my hands here! I was thinking of doing the frozen hand and face in the middle of the punch bowl, but I don't know if I have a bowl big enough. Any other good, but cheap and easy ideas??? I was actually thinking of piping out chocolate Mickey heads and putting red chocolate fangs on them and putting them on cupcakes....

All ideas welcome!!!

I'm hosting a Mom's Night Out party this Friday, and here are some ideas that I'm using:
cupcakes with orange colored frosting with bats on them (using small and large Reese's peanut butter cups)
filling a bread bowl with a cheese/salsa dip and using pretzel rods to dip in it (witch's cauldron)-can also make a darker colored dip, then put sour cream on top and use a toothpick to make a spider's web pattern with the sour cream
hot dogs rolled up in biscuits; leave a little of the hot dog showing near the top and put mustard eyes on (mummies)
small pizzas with Halloween shapes cut out of mozzarella cheese (we're doing bats and ghosts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter