Your Call Will Be Answered In The Order It Was Received...Yeah, Right!

Montessori- yes DU will help you with ressies for this. They don't guarantee they can get them though. Our experience was 6 adults trying from home on the first morning we could. None of us got ressies. We were a large party(12) and knew it would be difficult but figured we would try every morning. Later that day I got an e-mail from our agent- DU was able to get us ressies that morning! We had a great time and I hope we will be able to do it again in 2 years when we go back. :bounce:

I’ve noticed you’ve revived quite a few very old threads today, JA1689. What gives?

Is there a way to notify moderators that this might just be a bot or spam account?

I pulled this up since it was near the top of my dining feed and read the first post and literally laughed out loud because yes, I definitely remember those days and that is exactly how it was! Man I love the online system (when it works that is) and the fact that they've expanded the princesses at CRT beyond breakfast only.

I pulled this up since it was near the top of my dining feed and read the first post and literally laughed out loud because yes, I definitely remember those days and that is exactly how it was! Man I love the online system (when it works that is) and the fact that they've expanded the princesses at CRT beyond breakfast only.

I almost responded "Why are you calling rather than doing it online?" but then I looked at the date and flipped to the last post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!