• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your child might be a Disney addict if...

My 3 year old kept yelling "Mickey Mouse!" every time she saw the rings during the opening ceremony.It made me cry. She's going to be awesome when we get to Disney.

Love it! My son had a cluster of cheeseballs the other night that he informed me was mickey... it did look like it, they were all stuck together.. he even made me take his picture and send to his gma! :rotfl2:

Too cute!

We've had a couple Olympic Mickey moments. My boys went nuts during the opening ceremonies when they saw Brazil.

"They went to Disney, too!" shouts my four year old.

At least they know the flag! :rotfl: (We've only had positive experiences with their tour groups, btw.)

Shots of London seem to inspire talk of Peter Pan's Flight, too. I think they've been to the parks a bit too much. ;)

too cute...

This 4th of July, while watching our local fireworks diplay, my youngest daughter, (just shy of 4 at the time)leans against me and says, "when is Tinkerbelle going to fly?" pixiedust:

I am so excited:rotfl:

My DH loves Disney too, but is convinced that I need therapy, I tell him I just need annual passes, and everything will be fine!!!;)

DS5 was playing yesterday and I heard him say "I'm sinking. Hurry and throw me some pixie dust"! :)

That's awesome!!

We get....
Parent: Where do you live? (she should say our street and town)
Daughter: At the castle!!

Gotta expect this since she JUST turned 3.

Every day when I pick up my kids from Daycare one (or both) of them ask me "Can we go to Disney?" or "When are we going to Disney again? It's been forever?" I just keep telling them it will be a long time, or that I want to wait until Fantasyland is done.

The best part of all of this is that we have a cruise planned in Sept that they have no clue about!!:cool1: Can't wait until they see that ship as we come into the port!

Our just turned 3 year old calls all fireworks "Disney". She says we are going in a "couple months". We leave 3 weeks from today. I have been buying things, but she doesn't get the concept yet that it is getting closer.

Our 2 year old is still non verbal (autistic). She points out Disney Jr logos on boxes in the store :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter