Your Costumes to MNSSHP? Past and/or Future

AshleeH

DIS Veteran
We've been to MNSSHP three times - kids always dress up and DH and I dressed up last time. Last year we were Green Lanterns (the kids were Iron Man and War Machine - DC vs. Marvel :)).

I love the party and I'm curious what everyone has done for the parties - whether it's previous costumes or plans to attend this year.

I haven't decided what we're going to do this year - narrowing my options :).

I'm going as a Sytherin (robe, wand, witches hat) DS is going as Harry Potter and DH as a gryffindor- my brother and his family are going as Avengers

We've been to MNSSHP three times - kids always dress up and DH and I dressed up last time. Last year we were Green Lanterns (the kids were Iron Man and War Machine - DC vs. Marvel :)).

I love the party and I'm curious what everyone has done for the parties - whether it's previous costumes or plans to attend this year.

I haven't decided what we're going to do this year - narrowing my options :).

Here is the thread about past MNSSHP costumes...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2918007

We were TS3 Barbie, Ken, Jessie and Woody last year. This year we will be Peter Pan (me), Mr. Smee (DH), Tinkerbell (DD) and Captain Hook (DS).

Here is the thread about past MNSSHP costumes...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2918007

We were TS3 Barbie, Ken, Jessie and Woody last year. This year we will be Peter Pan (me), Mr. Smee (DH), Tinkerbell (DD) and Captain Hook (DS).

I love your TS costumes....I saw them posted on another thread:goodvibes I cant wait to see your costumes for this year too!
I would love to dress up in something easy for the party we are attending this year. Its our first, but DD4 wants to be Cinderella and DD13 wants to be a pirate. I love the themed ideas for the whole family, though. DH and I will probably just wear a Mickey Halloween tshirt:sad2:

384997_2462064638431_1456650682_2700622_131917372_n.jpg

Me - Mickey, DD - Minnie
DH - Captain Hook, DS - Jake the Pirate
Grandma - Peter Pan, DD - Tinkerbell
Grandma - Fairy Godmother, DD - Cinderella

Someone on here had a great suggestion that we're going to use this year.

DD is going to be a parrot and DH and I are going to be pirates. DH loved the idea (thanks to whoever suggested it!!! :) )

Thanks for the links/pics everyone! I love the parties and seeing what everyone dresses up as! We've picked our theme for one of the parties this year: Angry Birds! I'm the black bird, DS9 is red, DS5 is yellow, DH... the pig :D. Not sure what party night #2 will be - we might do that for both, but we might make ourselves be football players since all of us have a ton of jerseys! A little eyeblack and we'll be in business :).

at our last MNSSHP, which was 5 years ago, i think, maybe 6, we were the possibles. DD(now 14) wore the kim possible cheerleader costume; i was mrs. dr. possible in scrubs, surgical booties and mask; and DH was dr. possible in button-down shirt, tie and slacks. we had a GREAT time. got our picture taken with snow white and all 7 dwarves, and DH got his picture taken with grumpy (his favorite disney character EVER).

This is our 1st trip to WDW and our first MNSSHP obviously. My daughter 5 1/2 is going as Cinderella. I just finished her costume. I like making like Top quality costumes:

100_0872.jpg

I'm still working on my son (7) Prince charming costume. He wants to be prince since we are eating a CRT before the party. However he was Captain Hook Last year and I made a AMAZING costume. We may bring it too... I don't know where he will wear it.. just around on Halloween maybe? We are going to MNSSHP day before Halloween. Thoughts anyone?

100_0620.jpg

100_0694.jpg

Beautiful costumes! I wish I was talented with a needle, but it's not meant to be :). My life would be a lot easier if that was the case though lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter