Your Dining Secrets

Sometimes the really popular places ('Ohana, BoG, Chef Mickey's, Cindy's Royal Table, etc) are more of a challenge to book. What are your favorite places that you can get into with less effort and stress?

When we are looking for a last minute ADR or a walk-in, we go to Tokyo Dining. It seems to have availability much of the time, and I don't know why. The atmosphere is tranquil, the food is presented beautifully and the waitstaff may be the most pleasant in all of WDW. Maybe I shouldn't have told anyone...

My next tip is not a place but a strategy to avoid making ADRs, have a good meal, and save some money. We have older kids (12 and 17) and are able to eat in the lounges of the signature dining spots where we share appetizers. The portion sizes are more reasonable and priced accordingly. The food is also really, really good...I find that the apps are often the stars on a menu.

What are your secrets? Shhh...I won't tell anybody. :D
I just looked up the Tokyo Dining menu and it looks very good! I am going to bump it up my list of places to try soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter