Your Disney Ipod playlist

KevinFSU

Mickey and Seminoles #1
How many attractions, songs, etc are on your list and what are your favorites. I presently have 572 selections that will last 1.6 days. My favorites are probably the Innoventions background loop and International Gateway loop. I also have pretty good AKL loop, WL loop, Tower of Terror loop, Port Orleans and Dixie Landings loops, Soarin loop and Poly loop. Shazaam is a big help identifying new ones from stations I listen to on Live365.

I think the only things on my iPod from Disney are the Brave soundtrack, a couple songs from Tangled, some Hannah Montana stuff (excellent beat for walking), and the soundtrack from Guardians of the Galaxy. :)

Very cool -- I've got a couple of different Disney playlists, totaling about 250 songs. One list is music from the movies, etc. and the other is music from the parks. My rule for that one is I have to have actually heard that song in the parks somewhere. Where do you find music for your playlists? I feel like I've pretty much exhausted what iTunes has to offer.

A decent number came from back in the old days of song sharing. I can't even remember the website, but people would put links to the attractions and songs and you could download them. I burned them to CDs. Once Ipod came out, I copied all those CD's to Ipod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter