• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Dream Disney Dinner Companion

Boy did this thread take a turn....:lmao:

I would probably pick Marty Sklar or Diane Disney. As a daddy's girl myself, I'd love to hear her perspective of growing up as Walt's daughter.

--Michelle

When the boat's a rocking, don't come a knockin :rolleyes1

LOL!!!
:lmao:

You might have a bit of competion, cause he sounds like my dream date too! :lovestruc

Otherwise it would be 'Ohana with the podcast crew, that would be a barrel of laughs! :rotfl:

When are you guys doing that anyway?

As far as people who are still alive: Marty Sklar and Walt Disney's nephew - Roy. I can only imagine what interesting stories they would have to tell. :)

I couldnt pick just one, but it would have to be a roundtable of sorts with Walt Disney, Robert Iger, Marty Sklar, Joe Rhode and John Lassieter.

Oh, the REAL one! pirate: I know it's just dinner but a true wench is always up for dessert! :rotfl:

What I dont get it ??:confused3 :confused3 :lmao:

I would have to say Walt, Roy Disney, and the guy that designed the monerail, I forgot his name but he was on the travel channel couple weeks ago. He got teary eyed talking about Walt. Anyone remember his name,I like that guy.

Most definitely the man himself, Walt Disney. If not possible (duh lol), I'd love to meet and greet Joe Rhode.

Honestly, I would just want to sit with one of those cast members that have those GREAT stories. For example, Timmy, the animator who was on WDW Today this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter