Your Dream WDW Vacation

I don't think you can go wrong with either pick. I think CR is such an iconic WDW hotel that it would be fun. We enjoy many of the restaurants in there, plus you are a quick monorail trip around to other great choices as well. Plus for the Christmas party or a late night at the Magic Kingdom or midday break from the Magic Kingdom you could take a short monorail trip back or walk. Though I don't find it really "Christmasy" compared to the other resorts.

Our choice for a dream trip though would be the Poly. Something about it continues to attract us as a whole family over and over. The dining, lobby, and areas outside appeal to us. I think it makes me remember a few of our pre-kid trips to Hawaii or something.

That being said it'd be a toss up though with the Beach Club. I know my kids would love the pool area there and we as a family are Epcot people. We end almost every night there for dinner and just walking around. So it'd be nice to be just a quick walk back.

I think you made the right decision in picking something now and then if in April you change your mind you could see about switching if something is available. Better to have something kind of in place that you would be happy with too.

Put me in the GF list as well, I've never stayed there but have always wanted to. I just haven't been willing to spend that much for a room. We've stayed at other deluxe (and moderate) resorts over the years, and enjoyed them. I plan on staying at the GF for my retirement trip.

Add me to the GF list too- club level in the main building. Since it's a dream trip I might as well go big or go home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter