Your experience buying from Disney over the phone ?

hhoman

Mouseketeer
hi all, I just bought an add on contract over the phone from dvc today. I see the contract in my dashboard online but with no points yet. They still need to send me the paper work. But they told me the points should be available 24 hours from now and shouldn’t have to wait to finish the paperwork. Is that the same experience you all had? How long did it take for you to get your points?

The reason I ask is there is a night I want to book before it’s gone.

I just purchased my add on over the phone yesterday night! Points were added by early afternoon today. :)

I did kinda the same, called my guide once I was in Orlando and within minutes the points was in my account. I had to go to Poly to sign the papers - as i'm European and disney are not allowed to sell to me unless i'm in the US.

I purchased mine the Friday afternoon before Labor Day weekend, and they did not show up for days on my website. I did call my guide that Saturday afternoon, the day after my purchase, to make sure that it actually went through, and he said that he saw the full points attributed to my account at that time.
While it is possible he was lying to me for no real good reason, it is more likely that the points are not showing up in your account right now due to a technical issue on the website (big surprise there), and not due to the points actually not being available.
It might not hurt to call member services to book your night. They most likely can see your points.

Sometimes it can take 24 hours, especially if you purchased over the phone after close of business, or on the weekend.

I had an add-on take a couple of weeks to get loaded once.:rolleyes: I had a resale purchase that actually went faster. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is definitely not the norm.

I purchased mine Friday 11 am ET. When I checked the next day, Saturday they were on, and So on Saturday I online chatted with MS and got them banked.
However, my card is still showing white online. I ordered blue cards via MS but the operator had to ‘ check with a supervisor’ before confirming the order.
24 hours on, it is still showing white online. I have just emailed my guide as it seems something has been missed swapping over the account status online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter