Your Family Position ~ are you the oldest, middle, youngest, between, only?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
So where abouts are you in your family?

I am the oldest of three kids! S

I am the oldest of 5 - 1 full brother, 1 half sister, and a step brother and step sister. I consider them all my brothers and sisters though.

I'm the youngest of three girls. Couldn't you tell???:p

I'm the pick of the litter too.

I'm the youngest (and shortest :p) of three, one brother and one sister.

I'm the spoiled youngest of 2. DH is the responsible oldest of 3. Opposites Attract!
I sure have sympathy with DD#2 when DD#1 makes her life miserable though. And why do both of them play well one-on-one with DS (the youngest) but the three of them can't get along!!
Robin M.

I am the OLDEST of three girls. The bossy older sister :D!! At 33 I still boss around the 28 and 22 year olds.

Lisa

baby of 4 by 6 years lol

my brothers are 6, 9 and 11 years older than I am

I am the spoiled baby of my family.:p
I'm the youngest of three.......Brother is 17 years older & sister is 13 years older.

The dreaded middle child. I have an older brother whose 34 and a younger sister who is 27. I just turned 32.

I am an only child. A very much loved spoiled rotten only child!;) My dad remarried two years ago at 74. My stepmother is 84. I have a stepsister and a stepbrother. One I have met once and the other twice.

I am fourth from the youngest of 15 kids!
my mom had three sets of twins in a row, no i am not a twin. I have ten brothers and four sisters
Mrsmom

Oldest of 4 kids. I am 28, one brother is 26, one sister 23 and one brother 17.

DH is oldest of 2 and his sister is 5 years younger than him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter