Your Family Position ~ are you the oldest, middle, youngest, between, only?

I'm the 4th of 9. Three older brothers, four younger brothers, one younger sister.

Smack in the middle. :)

DH is the youngest of 7.

Looks like I'm in the minority here, as I'm an "only" too. I always wanted a baby brother or sister, but never got one.... :(
DH is the oldest of three, he has two younger sisters.

I am the oldest of 3. I have a younger sister and my brother is the youngest.

DH is the oldest of 2. He has a younger sister.

I am an only also and adopted.

My mom lost four babies. The last one was full term but she had Uremnic poisoning (spelling on that--not sure), and nearly died she was so ill. The baby also had it and died two days later.

I have always known I was adopted and it was never an issue. I feel my soul was with the parents it was suppose to be, and that the biological parent was simply a vehicle for that to happen.

I do have to say that many times 'onlie's' are created out of circumstance and not choice. And I often wonder why we are thought of as such an oddity. People always say did you like being and only child. I never hear anyone ask that of anyone born to a family with siblings. I have also been asked through the years was I lonely. My favorite question for the only is do you thnk you were spolied. My reply is always the same---my parents had no other children to do for--I was the only one---they only had to pay for one college education, they only had to buy my clothes, they only had to take me on vacation. Sorry but the only brings the cost ration way down in the family---so I did benefit from my circumstances----that does not make me spoiled.

Anyway what do the few other onlie's here think.

Oldest of three.

My sister is 2 years younger and my brother is 10 years younger.

I'm the middle child...I have a brother that is 5 years older and a brother that is 5 years younger.

"I'm stuck in the middle with you"!!!!!:D I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister!!!Support from all sides,very nice!!!!!

I'm the baby - or the "brat" as my two older brothers like to call me.

DH is the oldest of three boys - there are only 11 months to the day between him and #2!!

Pam

I'm the poor, neglected middle child (or so I like to think!) of 3 girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter