Your fav WC Friendly Epcot Deluxe Resorts ?

SLBGBR

I love POTC
We are in need of a roll in shower for our DS (10) plus want a patio or balcony. ANY SUGGESTIONS on the best Epcot resort to stay at in May? Would like easy access to Epcot and to bus stop for other parks. THANKS!:santa:

We had a very good experience at the Beach Club when we went for the Flower and Garden Festival this year.

They put my husband and I in a ground-floor wheelchair-accessible room with a roll-in shower that was just off of the lobby. It was very convenient to the resort amenities, we had a little patio that was quiet despite being in a high-traffic area, and the room itself was wonderful and quiet. We used the pool in the evening and were helpfully provided assistance in getting me in to the pool in a water wheelchair in the zero-entry area. The CMs there were probably the nicest I've ever worked with! Each day of our stay we took the short walk to Epcot and entered via the International Gateway.

We love the Poly for the theme, but have agreed that the Beach Club may be our new favorite place to stay. You just cannot beat the atmosphere, location, and staff.

Thank you for responding! We did go ahead and book the Beach Club! Thanks!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter