Your favorite dog breed and why...

But, my favorite breed is the golden retriever. We are on our 3rd one. They have said been great, but he is the best dog we ever had. Allows DS (2) to lay on him, sit on him, hug him, etc. He is a great dog. He’s 95 lbs too so he doesn’t have to put up with any of it. But he’s just a wonderful, docile dog. Has been like that since he was a puppy. He’s also a beautiful majestic dog. 😊

My 6 month old son LOVES to pet his "sisfur" Oatmeal. She is quite rascally and he finds her so entertaining...sometimes he literally is cracking up over her antics. It's the cutest thing ever!

My 6 month old son LOVES to pet his "sisfur" Oatmeal. She is quite rascally and he finds her so entertaining...sometimes he literally is cracking up over her antics. It's the cutest thing ever!
That’s cute “sisfur”. Franklin chases his tail sometimes & DS cracks up his antics too. He loves him! They’re both 2 so hoping they have many years together. They love each other!

She’s beautiful! Ours just got groomed Wed. They open ended up & did curbside.

Thank you! Plus so jealous that your groomers are open again. We live in MA but she gets groomed in RI and the groomers are not allowed to open currently. I had to learn to trim her feet since her grinch feet was out of control and my hubs was having a hard time grinding her nails with all that fur. Counting down the days until they can take clients again!

Also...can you believe someone asked us yesterday on our walk if she was a collie? :rotfl2:

Thank you! Plus so jealous that your groomers are open again. We live in MA but she gets groomed in RI and the groomers are not allowed to open currently. I had to learn to trim her feet since her grinch feet was out of control and my hubs was having a hard time grinding her nails with all that fur. Counting down the days until they can take clients again!

Also...can you believe someone asked us yesterday on our walk if she was a collie? :rotfl2:
Well that person clearly doesn’t know what either a Collie or a Golden looks like! She’s clearly a golden! I’ve had ppl ask me what kind of dog my dach is before. He is clearly a dach!

We get ours groomed at the vet. They have a groomer there. So I’m not sure if groomers can open here yet, but the vet was just able to open up for routine business on 5/16. They’re still just doing it curbside though which was nice! I just drove up, they pulled him out the back seat & they put him back when I went to pick him up. I wish they would keep that service after this!

Well that person clearly doesn’t know what either a Collie or a Golden looks like! She’s clearly a golden! I’ve had ppl ask me what kind of dog my dach is before. He is clearly a dach!

We get ours groomed at the vet. They have a groomer there. So I’m not sure if groomers can open here yet, but the vet was just able to open up for routine business on 5/16. They’re still just doing it curbside though which was nice! I just drove up, they pulled him out the back seat & they put him back when I went to pick him up. I wish they would keep that service after this!

I think some people just have no clue about dog breeds. There was one time at Petco where this guy refused to believe me that Oatmeal was a golden. He’s like...sure.... I so wanted to say...her parents were show dogs and won multiple titles so I’m pretty sure she is 100% golden retriever! But I didn’t want to be THAT person so I just smiled and nodded.

Haha I think Oats’ fav part about getting groomed is the cookies she gets at check out so I’m not sure if she’ll accept curbside. Knowing her, she’ll refuse to get in the car if her routine is off 🤣.

We have a silky terrier, Jasper, who is a rescue. He is a handful and a half. He has anxiety which we believe is from being mistreated in his previous life. He will try to attack men who are dressed in all black. He also will pee in the house if left alone and at night he will pee on the pee pads we leave out. I don't mind the pee pads but I hate cleaning the other. Other than than he is a cute, sweet little guy who loves his people. He is spoiled rotten with car rides, playtime, and turkey. LOL! We have had westies which I absolutely love. They are feisty, loyal, smart, and active. We said no more dogs after our last westie passed but DS and DDIL got Jasper from the rescue and when their schedules became too hectic Jasper did not do well as he is routine driven. So, we took him in. Right now he is curled up in his bed napping after we took him for a walk. What a life!

My favorite is German Shepard.

Our current dog is a mastiff/hound? mix. I love him, but he is a ding dong. We can’t have certain breeds in my apartment complex.

I have had all sorts of dogs since I was a baby, usually mutts. When my kids were little I had 2 Brittany Spaniels, mom and son. I loved them but they had health issues, mom got an aggressive cancer and the son started having seizures. We got a "small" dog next. I found my Nikki in a rescue and asked my son if she would get big, he assured me she wouldn't. He lied. She was a Boxer - Shepherd mix I found out later. She was 60+ pounds of pure heart. We all sobbed when we had to let her go to the Rainbow Bridge. I had a Corgi mix that was a great dog but she died young. When my Nikki died I vowed I would NEVER get another dog. Right!!!

About a year after Nikki passed my SIL's cousin posted pics of some pups she was fostering. The owner surrendered the mother because the vet wouldn't abort the puppies and the mother was ruined. Pure bred Pug that one of her other dogs got to, she only wanted the dog to breed. The Pug mommy had the puppies that night. I knew I wanted one as soon as I saw the pups. I now have a Chug. She is a Chihuahua Pug mix and the sweetest dog. Very intelligent, easy to walk without a leash, we do leash her though. She is pad trained at my house and bell trained at my son's and she knows the difference. She honestly watches TV and can be anywhere in the house but she knows commercials and when one with a dog comes on she runs to the TV to bark at the dog. My grandson thinks her name is dumb - Chewbacca - Big name for a little dog but her personality lives up to it.

I would post a picture but the files are all to large

I love mini poodles and Lhasa apsos. I currently have a Maltipoo. I adopted her two years ago from the humane society when she was 4 months old. She's really smart and was super easy to potty train. She was fully potty trained in a week, and we never used those pee pads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!