Your favorite lines from Cylde and Seamore?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
This show always cracks me up, even though I know the lines for several viewings. There's always something that goes wrong in the show. What are your favorite lines from the show? Did you see the Pirate Mime do something funny?

My favorite line:

Capt. Squid: "Help! Help!"
Plunder: "What's wrong?"
Capt. Squid: "I can't swim!"
Plunder: "You can't act either!"

So what's your favorite? :)

Definitely the adlibs -- like when Clyde wouldn't behave and hop back onto "land." Robin called out something like, "Well, Captain, I think we are just going to take a break and eat some fish in the water." We have a warped sense of humor, but when things go awry in our home, we often refer to this line. Nothing bad happened, it just didn't go as planned.

Love this show.

Both of the situations you two mentioned brought a smile to my face and pleasant memories. I love Sea World and that show is my particular favorite. We usually sit through it twice when we're there. No matter what other park we go to, we ALWAYS go to SW!

My favorite lines are the ones not spoken by the SeaWorld Mime.

This is one show where you DEFINITELY want to get there early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter