Your favorite parks?

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
What is the order you would list the parks in? From favorite to least favorite mine are,

1. AK- I love everything about this park. I love the rides, the animals and the food. It's got such a good vibe to me.
2. EPCOT- I love world show case and my favorite meet and greets are here. I love Joy and Sadness!
3. MK- I always feel like this park is the most congested and has my least favorite food options but I love just being in the park.
4. HS- It doesn't flow well to me. We end up back tracking a lot and I'm not a fan of most of the shows. I LOVE Sci-fi and TOT though. And I was impressed with the theming of Toy Story Land.

1. MK. To me, MK is WDW.
2. Epcot. This has less to do with the rides and attractions, and more to do with the 'feeling' of being there.
3. HS. Although that may change soon. I'm not too thrilled about SWGE.
4. AK. Still love it. Only reason it is number 4 is that one park has to be.

1 Hollywood Studios unlike other people I manage 2 days per trips there easily.
2 Magic Kingdom
3 EPCOT
4 Animal Kingdom

Now for my 18 year old just list EPCOT for all 4 lines she really loves that place.

I’ll start by saying that rides aren’t the biggest factor when deciding the ranking of parks for me. Don’t get me wrong it’s important but Disney is so much more than just rides. To be honest the first 3 are in a tier above the 4th one. With that being said.....

1) Epcot: I’m a park hopper and I have to spend at least a little time every day I’m there at this park. Just love exploring the WS and eating all the delicious food. Evening EMH at Epcot may be my favorite thing in all of DW

2) MK: I said rides aren’t as important to me but there’s so many here and easy to ride with low wait times via FP+ that I had to put it 2nd. That’s cause there’s also lots other magical moments to be had after the rides. I love getting a meal at Columbia Harbor House and sitting upstairs in the area where people walk under you on the path behind fantasy land and liberty square.

3): AK: Love walking the trails all over this park. Has my favorite rides in FoP and EE. I like eating at the Flame tree BBQ and sitting in the tranquil area around the corner next to the water.

4) HS: I like RR and ToT. Toy Story Land was cool. But there aren’t really any places here for me that have the magic like the other parks do.

1. MK - tons of attractions, my favorite atmosphere, Frontierland is my favorite area of any park ever (I love anything Western themed), the only downside for me is the food.

2. AK - the most immersive themeing park-wide imo. I also love Tiffin's and Yak and Yeti. I have the best luck with food here.

3. EP - WS is a unique concept and I respect that. I love Food and Wine. Future World needs serious help (which it will be getting very soon ((but I don't think Guardians belongs there)). Soarin used to be my favorite ride before the update and I don't like TT very much so I focus mainly on WS when I'm here.

4. HS - This might change after experiencing GE. TOT is iconic and always fun but I felt like TSL was underwhelming and still draws the most ridiculous crowds to the point where it's just not worth it for me. The park has the least appealing theme to me and this is the only park that I feel like could be a half day park for me.

MK because it brings me back to being a kid
AK enjoy the animals and atmosphere
HS haven’t done TSL yet
EP I feel like it’s more restaurants than attractions. Not a fan of soarin or mission space

1. EPCOT. I got to visit it for the first time in 20 years last month (Spent 4 of my 8 days there haha)!! My favorite park by a mile. Specifically Future World, not as passionate about World Showcase though it is awesome as well. I know the Future World of today can't hold a candle to the Future World of the 80s and 90s, but today's Future World charmed me in a way no other theme park has in my life. I would do anything to have the opportunity to have seen it in its heyday, especially the original Journey Into Imagination. EPCOT is also home to my very favorite Disney character, Figment!! I also love getting to walk to the EPCOT area resorts which really feel like their own destination in and of themselves!
2. MK. Just a classic. So many iconic and incredible attractions and shows that are must dos if you're visiting Orlando. Sucks it doesn't have a lot of stand out dining though, but luckily lots of great restaurants are only a few monorail stops away.
3. AK. Love this park! It's too bad that it gets so hot in the summer, but it's so beautiful and Pandora really made it so much better! Lots of awesome attractions and the animals are great to see. You can definitely tell they're well cared for.
4. HS. Not much there interests me at all, I'm not big on thrill rides, and I'm not really a Star Wars fan so there's not much there for me. I skipped it entirely during my trip this May. Will prob check it out next time I'm at Disney on my arrival day or smth to see One Man's Dream and Fantasmic, but that's really all I'm really interested in seeing.

Oh, my time to shine!

1) EPCOT - It's the best park for me, hands down. Even as a kid, I loved science and history, so a Disney park with BOTH?! My favorite part of EPCOT has actually shifted as I've grown up; as a kid, it was Future World, with it's fast rides and shiny aesthetics. But as an adult, I love World Showcase and how detailed everything is, and also I can get a margarita at like noon.
2) Hollywood Studios - This is more of a nostalgia thing for me than anything else, but I just like the Hollywood aesthetic without, y'know, going there. It has two of my favorite restaurants, and Star Tours is super fun. Not much more to say.
3) Magic Kingdom - It's a wonderful park, don't get me wrong! It's just not my favorite at all. It oozes nostalgia in every corner, but it feels a bit overhyped to me. After I finish riding Space and Big Thunder, watching PhillharMagic, and inhale a Dole Whip, I don't really want to do much else there.
4) Animal Kingdom - The only reason I'm going there on my next trip is a) my mom set the fastpasses and b) to visit Pandora and go on Kilimanjaro's Safari. There's just nothing that interests me whatsoever, it's basically a non-entity to me.

MK: the whole park hits my nostalgia sweet spot. The rides are classic Disney excellence. The park is easy to navigate.

EPCOT: it’s a GREAT place, the showcase is wonderful. The food options are the best in WDW. BUT I’m not happy about some of the changes coming.

HS: There’s a lot of potential here. The new lands seem exciting. But the food choices are BAD and have you ever tried to give directions in there?! The park can be a little confusing.

AK. What they have is nice. The safari, Everest, Dinoland, etc.. the food is good but not great. But overall it’s hard to find your way, I get lost here every time I go. And it’s hard to justify a whole day here.

EPCOT: It's so unique and there's so much here. Absolutely love World Showcase. The best food. The reason we're staying at YC this trip - easy access!

MK: Iconic Disney. So much there! And that castle....swoon. :lovestruc

AK: Amazing theming, love the animals. Just wish it didn't feel so oppressively hot in summer, when we go. Makes it hard to enjoy. Hoping DAH will help on this trip.

HS: Still love it, love the rides there, but it's in transition right now and just needs a bit more.

I'm a DLR vet, so for fun I'll post my ranking of those parks with the WDW parks together:

EPCOT
DL
MK
DCA
AK
HS

1. Magic Kingdom! It just makes me happy 😊
2. Hollywood Studios...not for the thrill rides (I don’t ride them), but for the atmosphere and the shows
3. Epcot...my favorite part is World Showcase. It’s just so pretty!
4. Animal Kingdom...it really is a beautiful park, but I only like to spend about a half day there.

I love WDW, but I don’t do any of the big thrill rides in any of the parks. I’m a chicken😂 I get so much joy just being there, immersed in the magic that is Disney. Each of the parks really has its own special charm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!