Your favorite QS/CS

jessg

DIsney we will see you yet again
What are you favorite QS/CS where are they located and what do YOU order off the menu my hubbys a big eater so larger portions are a plus.

Favorite at the MK is Pecos Bills. The serving sizes are decent and they have a toppings bar so you can really pile those tacos up if you want to ;)

MK - Pecos Bill, the fajitas. Love the toppings bar. Columbia Harbour House.
AK - Satu' li Canteen love all the bowls. For bigger meals, Flametree is hard to beat and the BBQ is pretty good.
HS - have not tried Woodys Lunchbox. We try and avoid QS here, but Backlot Express would be the pick and a burger.
EPCOT - lots of good choices. Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK, Katsura Grill in Japan, Sunshine Seasons in the Land,

MK - Columbia Harbour House (Chicken Pot pie w/ fries)
EP - Tangierine Cafe (Shawarma Chicken Platter) A lot of food and not too bad price wise considering what you get
AK- Satu'li Canteen (Beef Bowl w/ red and sweet potato hash and creamy herb dressing)

MK - Pecos Bill or for something lighter Casey's
EC - Many good choices however, I like the Fish and Chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
HS - Weakest park for QS/CS but if I must choose I would go with Backlot Express.
AK - Flametree BBQ is good. Unlike most I don't like the bowls at Satu'li however, the kids hot dog is really good.

MK- BOG
AK- Satuli Canteen
Epcot- Yorkshire Fish shop, Tangierine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons, Mexico (all depends on what I’m in the mood for)
HS- none on previous trips, going to try the chicken and biscuits at Backlot Express in November

DS - Wolfgang Puck Express DH orders the Meatloaf & mashed potatoes or one of the pasta dishes if he is hungry.
Also at DS Polite Pig. We shared the rack of ribs. It was a full rack not a half rack. Came with a side item, coleslaw and cornbread. For a few extra$ you could sub an other side in place of the coleslaw.

My favorite QS?

MK- Columbia Harbour House
AK- Flame Tree Barbeque
Epcot- Tangierine Cafe closely followed by Sunshine Seasons.
HS- NONE. I don't eat QS in this park. IMO, terrible options. I will do a nice breakfast usually at the BW, grab a snack in the park, then head over to the BW for an early dinner and then back to HS if staying for Fireworks or Fantasmic.

Similar again:
MK BOG breakfast or CHH fried platter
Epcot: Kringle Og/Sommerfest/Boulangerie Patisserie
AK: flametree platter
DHS:leave and walk to Boardwalk or Epcot
DS: another vote for Wolfgang Puck or the HOB takeaway (name currently escapes me)
Resorts: wilderness lodge for loaded Mickey Pancakes at breakfast
Gasparilla at GF for fabulous salads (and large!)
Contempo Cafe for IMHO best burgers at WDW
DS would add Earl of Sandwich but pay oop as not value on the qsdp.

MK - Columbia Harbor House
EP - Sunshine Seasons (Land Pavilion) Tangierine Cafe (Morocco) Katsura Grill (Japan)
DHS - Backlot Express (but I also recommend leaving DHS for a quick service meal)
AK - Yak & Yeti Local Foods
DS - Homecomin (They have a take-away window)
Resorts Captain Cook's (Poly) and Mara (AKL - Jambo)

DS: another vote for Wolfgang Puck or the HOB takeaway (name currently escapes me)
The Smokehouse

MK- Columbia Harbor House- Lobster roll or Chicken Pot pie
EP-Sunshine seasons-Usually something from the noodle place.
AK- Satu'li Canteen- Tofu or beef bowl with hash and black bean vinaigrette
DTD- Polite pig- The ribs and brussel sprouts are amazing.
HS- We usually eat back at the hotel. The Shrimp and Grits at POFQ are delish

MK - Harbor House - Chicken and Fish basket
EP - Katsura (only one I've been to recently) - Teriyaki Chicken
AK - Satu'li - Chicken bowl with garlic herb
HS - No favorite - only eaten at PizzeRizzo recently and I guess it isn't open anymore. We had pizza and it was fine...nothing great but not horrible.
DS - Cooke's of Dublin - Delicious fish and chips and yummy tartar sauce (one time they messed up my son's order and gave him fish when he ordered a burger, no big deal they fixed it and we didn't complain but to make up for it they gave him free ice cream. Very friendly staff)

Last edited:
MK Pecos Bill's or Be Our Guest (Lunch) we like the theming
EP La Cantina de San Angel and Sunshine Seasons (key lime tart)
HS Backlot Express and PizzeRizzo (we may be the only ones haha)
AK Flame Tree BBQ
DS The Polite Pig

My favorite QS?

MK- Columbia Harbour House
AK- Flame Tree Barbeque
Epcot- Tangierine Cafe closely followed by Sunshine Seasons.
HS- NONE. I don't eat QS in this park. IMO, terrible options.

Same here on all accounts, except for at AK, where Satuli Canteen is my favorite, and it's my overall favorite as well. I have daydreams about the bowls there...:lovestruc

We really like comic rays also. Pecos bills...probably the best. There is a QS in DL (hungry bear.) its by Splash. VERY good atmosphere. Probably the best in all of Disney parks.
I will say Blue Bayou is imho the best restaurant in all Disney parks..in the US ... Never been outside of that.

MK- Sleepy Hollow. Spicy chicken and waffles.
Honestly, we rarely eat at MK and more frequently do so at nearby resorts. Current favorite is the bison burger at Geyser Point, WL. You can have it with or w/o waffle fries.

AK- Flaming Tree BBQ. Think it's a BBQ rib and chicken platter
Yak and Yeti and Mr. Harambe's. No idea which has a hearty dish as we normally snack there.

HS- ABC Commissary. Rib and chicken platter. Salmon dish.

Epcot- whatever cuisine you try there is pretty good excepting perhaps the American Experience which is pretty boring and not representative of the nation's overall cuisine IMO. Really hungry? Eat everything on the plates made offered at Sommerfest in the Germany Pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!