Your favorite Restaurant in Sea World

What is your favorite Sea World Restaurant?

Voyagers. We like to eat in the air conditioning. It has good BBQ platters. It is also one of the All day meal plan restaurants so it is very inexpensive when you get that and eat all day in the parks. We don't do the Shamu meal or sharks cause they take too long<g>

Voyagers. We like to eat in the air conditioning. It has good BBQ platters. It is also one of the All day meal plan restaurants so it is very inexpensive when you get that and eat all day in the parks. We don't do the Shamu meal or sharks cause they take too long<g>

Thanks! We don't want to spend a great deal of time eating either since I haven't been to Sea World in 20+ years and DH & DDs have never been. I'm not sure if we'll get there just one day or feel we want to go back for another day (we have the SW/Aquatica deal that's good for 14 days) I was just reading about the meal plan. It does sound like a good deal!

Thanks! We don't want to spend a great deal of time eating either since I haven't been to Sea World in 20+ years and DH & DDs have never been. I'm not sure if we'll get there just one day or feel we want to go back for another day (we have the SW/Aquatica deal that's good for 14 days) I was just reading about the meal plan. It does sound like a good deal!

If you are going to be in the park from open to close it is the best deal in town. <g> 2 meals will cost between $20-$32 and add in about 5 or 6 sodas or bottles of water during the day and a snack or 2 and you definitely save money over buying things separately all day.

I like the Seafire Inn...Voyagers is good as well. We get the All-Day-Dining so with two meals, it has paid for itself! And we love grabbing an entree or drink before a show and eating in the stands. I highly suggest it!

Thanks for all your suggestions. We did do the all day dining and were stuffed by the time we left. I kept wanting to try a piece of carrot cake but I was too full at the end of the day. It was worth the money!

Thanks for all your suggestions. We did do the all day dining and were stuffed by the time we left. I kept wanting to try a piece of carrot cake but I was too full at the end of the day. It was worth the money!

Good to know that you found the All Day Dining to be great value. We are going to SeaWorld on May 1 and plan on the All Day Dining. I figure that my son will drink his value in just bottles of water.:rotfl:

Good to know that you found the All Day Dining to be great value. We are going to SeaWorld on May 1 and plan on the All Day Dining. I figure that my son will drink his value in just bottles of water.:rotfl:

Yep! When the restuarants first opened it seemed like it might not be convenient to stop for drinks later in the day . . . the lunch lines were long. But that all dissipated later in the day and stopping in for a drink and watermelon (or cookies) was easy.

Yep! When the restuarants first opened it seemed like it might not be convenient to stop for drinks later in the day . . . the lunch lines were long. But that all dissipated later in the day and stopping in for a drink and watermelon (or cookies) was easy.

My son loves watermelon - that is so awesome that you can get it too. I am totally excited about the Dining Plan after hearing your experience.

What was your favorite meal that you had there?

My son loves watermelon - that is so awesome that you can get it too. I am totally excited about the Dining Plan after hearing your experience.

What was your favorite meal that you had there?

I liked the quesadillas at Mango Joes. The nice thing was that there was some variety too..... not just a choice of hamburger or pizza (although that was available too). We didn't eat at the Smokehouse . . . several in our group had ribs at Bahama Breeze a few nights before our Sea World day.

There's another topic on here with a list of menus and prices.

I do like the platter at Voyagers, Fajitas are good at Mango Joes, and Sea Fire inn is good too. I've also eaten at spice mill a few times. But the sampler platter at Voyagers is a lot of food for little money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter