Your Favourite Quick Service Restaurants?

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
We usually do Table Service restaurants when we go on holiday, but this time we want to try some Quick Service locations.

What are your favourite Quick Service locations? and your favourite dishes to have?

I love Be Our Guest - mostly because of the atmosphere and seating area, but I do love their desserts. I really liked the braised pork, but they recently changed their menu and it's no longer on there.

Last edited:
We aren't big counter service people either, but a few favorites we've found...

Satuli Canteen - Amazingly fresh mix and match bowls with protein options for everyone
Flame Tree BBQ - For quick service the bbq is quite good, but even better is their delicious onion rings
Sunshine Seasons - They have a lot of fresh and healthy options that makes most other QSs look like McDonalds. The menu changes often but we've never been disappointed.
Tangerine Cafe - Great middle eastern fare and lots of choices. I especially like the veggie platter.
D'Luxe Burger - Greasy burgers and awesome fries with great dips. What else do you need? I'm a sucker for a good plain burger but they have lots of good speciality options too

AK - Flame Tree BBQ (St Louis Rib Dinner & Onion Rings)
DS - D-Luxe Burger (any burger from here is delicious and doesn’t taste like a Disney QS burger in the parks), Chicken Guy! (Chicken tenders) or one of the Food Trucks (Cheeseburger MacNCheese)
EPCOT - Lotus Blossom Cafe (Orange Chicken) or Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (Croissant Jambon Fromage with a dessert)

Last edited:

Sunshine Seasons in epcot has a good variety. I liked the roasted chicken with real sides. I'm also a fan of Earl of Sandwich at DS, but we don't have those near me.

Tangierine Café in Morocco (get it--Tangiers) in EPCOT.
Lamb Shawarma Platter and side of olives.

And did you know that there's a tangerine tree planted in the courtyard? I had that pointed out to me after about 10 visits. That's one of my favorite QS also. I also like Columbia Harbour House in MK and Pizzafari or Flame Tree BBQ in AK (Flame Tree has better food, but if it's hot, the food tastes much better in the air conditioning of Pizzafari.

AK- Satuli canteen-rice & beans w/chicken & creamy herb sauce (have to request extra sauce at pick up)

AK-Flametree BBQ- mac-n-cheese with pulled pork. This location offers TiW discounts for QS, but not if done thru mobile ordering (sometimes I get discount, sometimes mobile order).

MK-Pecos Bill- taco trio, can pick which type for each, I'm not vegetarian but can highly recommend making one of them the spicy cauliflower.

Any place, really, that has mobile ordering. It's my new ideal (but see FT BBQ note above).

Last edited:
We mostly eat at counter service. My favorites across property are:
EPCOT- Tangierine Cafe- anything is good IMO. Shawarma platters and vegetable platters are what I usually get.
MK- not my fav park for food but I like Pecos Bill's tacos
AK- Satuli Canteen. I enjoy the combo bowl
HS- ABC Commissary is where we usually eat. It is okay, not great IMO though.
DS- D-Luxe Burger. I've liked everything I've tried. Southern Burger would be my favorite. I would stop by just for one of their shakes. My fave is the Salted Caramel
Resorts- I really enjoy the pulled pork nachos at Captain Cooks at the Polynesian. I've never stayed at the Poly, but stop by to get these.

There are a lot of really great QS restaurants. I love Tangierine cafe, La cantina de san angel, sunshine seasons and Les Halles in Epcot. At AK I love Satuli canteen and as a backup Harambe or Flame tree are also very good. At MK we always do Pecos Bills, it's good but not as good as the food in Epcot. At HS we haven't found anything great, but I'm looking forward to trying Fairfax Fare. Disney springs we like Blaze (we go to the one near us often) and Wolfgang Puck. This year we are going to try the 4R food truck there. Have fun!

Flame tree at AK
Polite Pig At disney springs or wolf gang puck express
Be Our Guest at MK
Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
Backlot express at Hollywood studios

Lots of good suggestions. I'll add Columbia Harbor House at MK, and Backlot Express is the only decent QS at HS IMO. I'm hoping Docking Bay 7 in SWGE turns out to be good.

Tangerine Cafe and Les Halles at EPCOT are the two best at WDW, IMO.
At MK, I enjoy Pecos Bill's for the nostalgia value (where my family always used to eat when I was younger).
AK, I'm hardcore for Flame Tree BBQ and the Yak & Yeti QS windows.
HS is the toughest since they don't really have any "unique" QS options except Pizza Planet, but the food there isn't anything special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter