Your Favourite Quick Service Restaurants?

AK: Satuli Canteen & Yak & Yeti (QS)
EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons & Tangierine Cafe
MK: Columbia Harbor House & more recently, Pecos Bill
HS: Backlot Express (And we're hoping we'll like Docking Bay 7.)
DS: Blaze

Epcot: Yorkshire County Fish Shop. Fish and chips
Epcot: Katsuri Grill. Udon noodle soup with shrimp tempura
Epcot: Sommerfest. Frankfurter (German style) for me; bratwurst for the rest of the party with a pretzel.
AK: Mr. Harambe's Market. Whatever strikes my fancy.
WL/MK area: Might try the Geyser Pt QS this coming trip.

Last edited:
AK: Satuli Canteen
MK: BOG lunch
EP: Tangerine Cafe or Sunshine Seasons
HS: Backlot Express

My number 1 quick service location is blaze at Disney springs.
The toppings on my create your own pizza...yummy
We love Blaze but don't go there as DS anymore because they opened one fairly close to where we live and get our fix there!! It is very good.

We are also fans of the Polite Pig! We loved it. We also enjoyed the Backlot for a late dinner and drink. When we left, it seemed we had the park to ourselves until we got to the Chinese Theater courtyard area.

Are any of these air conditioned: Satuli, Tangerine or Pecos?

I see that you haven't gotten an answer regarding Tangerine Cafe. While most of it is not air conditioned, there is an area that has some air conditioning. After you pay, go to the room to the left, by the bakery counter. As I remember, I think there was air conditioning there.

I'll echo what many others have already said...

AK: Satuli Canteen
EP: Tangerine Cafe
MK: Columbia Harbor House
HS: Sadly, none. We stick to snacks here and walk over to Beaches & Cream at BC, or eat TS at Mama Melrose.

MK=Be Our Guest
Epcot=Tangierine Cafe
DAK=Flame Tree BBQ
DHS=Hopefully something in the Star Wars area when it opens
Resorts=Mara

Are any of these air conditioned: Satuli, Tangerine or Pecos?
Pecos--inside yes, if you eat outside, no. Inside can be quite crowded and noisy.
Tangierine--inside yes, but I prefer to eat outside and people watch and enjoy the beauty of Epcot.
Satuli--I don't remember, but it is inside with ample seating, so my guess would be yes, but it is only a guess.

Satu'li. Hands down best QS on property IMHO. Love the bowls!!

And yes, the inside is air conditioned.

Polite Pig, DLuxe Burger, BoG, Satuli and Sunshine Seasons. We eat at DLuxe Burger and Polite Pig multiple times per trip. In our opinion, there is nothing in the parks that compare to these two.

MK : cosmic rays or Pinocchio’s for food but I am a sucker for the atmosphere in BOG food can be hit or miss.
Epcot: sunshine seasons lots of options but special mention for Mongolian beef.
HS: we were surprised how good ABC was
AK: never done QS there always TS
Springs: hands down Wolf Gang pucks in the market place end. Have had almost the whole menu and it’s all good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!