Your First Morning of Vacation...

Which DVC resort gives you your favorite "first day of vacation" experience?

• Old Key West

• Wilderness Lodge Villas

• Board Walk Villas

• Beach Club Villas

• Saratoga Springs Resort

• Hilton Head Resort

• Vero Beach Resort

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely HH. I am a morning person, so I get up early and go out onto the outside deck and read or just soak in the marsh view -- soooo relaxing. A real vacation!

dairyou said:
I voted OKW because I love to go out on the balcony and watch the golfers :)

Sipping my hot tea, sitting in my jammies...ahh.....

100_2225.jpg

That was you?!? All I can say is :thumbsup2

I voted for VB since that's where we usually wake up on day one of vacation.
We sleep in, maybe do Shutters for brunch, then maybe hit the treadmill before a walk on the beach. A quick stop at The Green Cabin Room before getting ready for dinner at the Ocean Grill, then a night cap back at the GCR.

Ahhhh... What a life! :smokin:

MG

They're all the same. I leave the room at 10 because I've been out until 1:30 or 2. By then it's too late to do any of that "morning" stuff. I don't do mornings unless I have to go to work.

The Boardwalk for me.

The first time we stayed there we had a boardwalk view, and sitting there in the morning was the best start to each day. Coffee while joggers went by, the resort "woke up," and the water taxis went back and forth was just great.

Especially since you were just out there the night before watching Epcot's fireworks. :thumbsup2

Old Key West for us. Enjoying the early morning peacefulness of the resort with a walk. Can even walk over to Downtown Disney and around SSR if an extended walk is in order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter