Your going to have Dinner with 3 dead

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
people, lol, they will be alive and answering all questions from you during dinner, who do you pic ? (lets omit any founder of a Religion cause that would be most of us first pick)

1. Lincoln
2. Hitler ( I know how creepy, but i wonder what a mad men is like that people follow by the millions)plus I got Abe next to me
3. Cleopatra - I want to see what she looked like, plus the 3 of us arnt handsome people, we need a beautiful lady to off set us

This is super hard! I’m going to have to think about this.

1. My great-great grandfather. I’ve been looking for him ( genealogy research) for years!
2. I’ll keep thinking
3. I’ll keep thinking

Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and my dad

Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor as they were such great friends and had fun together so it would be amazing to have dinner with the 2 of them where they could relax and be themselves and not be celebs. And my dad so that he could get to know the person Michael Jackson, away from the celeb life

people, lol, they will be alive and answering all questions from you during dinner, who do you pic ? (lets omit any founder of a Religion cause that would be most of us first pick)

1. Lincoln
2. Hitler ( I know how creepy, but i wonder what a mad men is like that people follow by the millions)plus I got Abe next to me
3. Cleopatra - I want to see what she looked like, plus the 3 of us arnt handsome people, we need a beautiful lady to off set us

Wow Cleo. You look lovely for a 5,000 year old corpse.

I gotta break this up - I like the idea of a serious and a fun one.

Serious:
Mother Teresa
Eleanor Roosevelt
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
*Guess there's no drinking going on that that party!

Fun:
Janis Joplin
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!