Your Guess as to the Dates of the 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Yeah, it's a long way off but I'm nothing if not a planning fanatic plus I got blind sided in 2017 by failing to factor these races in my plans for our party of 11. We're pretty committed to Oct 28 - Nov 6 in 2019 but the days we hit certain parks will be dependent on when and where the races will be held. Also, when can we expect the official dates to be announced?

Thanks,

Bill From PA

The runDisney website shows the dates as 10/31 to 11/3/2019.

If they follow the same pattern of races on Fri, Sat & Sun, the actual races should be on:
5K - Nov 1 (Friday)
10K - Nov 2 (Saturday)
Half - Nov 3 (Sunday)

Yeah, it's a long way off but I'm nothing if not a planning fanatic plus I got blind sided in 2017 by failing to factor these races in my plans for our party of 11. We're pretty committed to Oct 28 - Nov 6 in 2019 but the days we hit certain parks will be dependent on when and where the races will be held. Also, when can we expect the official dates to be announced?

Thanks,

Bill From PA
You shouldn’t worry about the races effecting your park plans. The races don’t really effect the parks at all as there is no full marathon during this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter