Your Least favourite dessert?

Fruit pies, I like custard and pudding pies but not fruit. I think it might be because of all the crust. I don't like meringue on any pies and will scrape it off. I also won't eat any cakes with fondant on them, stuff is like cement.

I agree with everything you said.

I thought I would be the only person who isn’t a cheesecake fan. I will eat a bite or two, but it’s not a favorite.

Who are you people who don't like chocolate chip cookies & cheesecake & apple pie & lemon meringue pie & banana pudding & tiramisu... and, oh my goodness, key lime pie?!?! I just can't.

If I had to pick a least favorite dessert, it'd probably be mince meat pie or the much-maligned Christmas fruit cake.

I dislike key lime pie (but really like lime typically) and absolutely hate cheesecake of any kind. I like most cheese, but not cream cheese.

Fruit pies, I like custard and pudding pies but not fruit. I think it might be because of all the crust. I don't like meringue on any pies and will scrape it off. I also won't eat any cakes with fondant on them, stuff is like cement.

Send me your meringue. :teeth: My Mom used to make homemade pies. She would make me a bowl of meringue. Who cares about the pie? Give me the meringue. I do miss her homemade lemon pie w/ meringue. For all other pies, I would skip the pie & eat my bowl of meringue. I also loved her homemade apple turnovers. I would love to be able to go back & have her make me all of them. :cloud9: No one makes them like she did.

As far as desserts I don't like, I don't care for sweets that have ginger or coffee flavor. Ginger is fine in some recipes, just not desserts. I don't like coffee flavor period.

Berries and cream - I don’t like either, so the two combined is :crazy2: Unfortunately it is my aunt’s go to dessert!

I don’t know what people who don’t like Christmas pudding are on about! I make my own (a couple of months in advance) and it’s one of my favourite desserts! They obviously don’t have enough booze in theirs!!!

I'm not much of a sweet eater so my list would be easier to name the desserts I do eat. I don't know of any desserts I dislike though, but I'm not adventurous in regards to those types of dishes because I just don't enjoy sweet things.

I'll eat anything, but I would rather pass on fresh fruit ( unless it's any kind of melon), fruit pies or jello.

Cheesecake. It would rot before I'd eat it. I despise cheese in any form.

Cheesecake- the regular kind with the cherries on it :sick:

I thought I would be the only person who isn’t a cheesecake fan. I will eat a bite or two, but it’s not a favorite.

Cheese haters unite!

I dislike key lime pie (but really like lime typically) and absolutely hate cheesecake of any kind. I like most cheese, but not cream cheese.

Wow! I always felt so alone in my hate for cheesecake!

I will eat the "fake" cheesecake type desserts but if it is a true, baked cheesecake I don't want any part of it.

Anything chocolate. I don't like chocolate and chocolate chips thrown in places they don't belong (like pancakes, muffins or banana bread) are an outrage.

I am SO not a chocolate fan. I mean, I eat it, but if there's a choice, I pick something else. My least favorite dessert is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, or anything with chocolate chips (cookies, pancakes, pumpkin cookies, etc). One of my favorite cookies is Nestle Toll House made WITHOUT the chips- but double the nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!