Your Least favourite dessert?

I am SO not a chocolate fan. I mean, I eat it, but if there's a choice, I pick something else. My least favorite dessert is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, or anything with chocolate chips (cookies, pancakes, pumpkin cookies, etc). One of my favorite cookies is Nestle Toll House made WITHOUT the chips- but double the nuts!
:thumbsup2 Love walnuts - and those cookies can also be salvaged by substituting butterscotch chips!

Anything baked with nuts or peanut butter and no I'm not allergic to these; just don't like them baked in things.

Rice Pudding

This is the one I would have to agree with.

I was trying to think of a dessert I don't like (unfortunately I love most of them) and couldn't come up with anything until I saw this post.

I don't think rice belongs in dessert. :)

Spotted Dick. Sounds gross. Is gross. But not as gross as fruit cake. But at least fruit cake sounds delicious.

Ambrosia Salad. Uggh.

Some of these new designer desserts designed to look gross like Blobfish Truffles, Kitty Litter Cake or Fungus Toe Cookies, Ewwe tips (designed to look like a Q tip with ear wax) Peanut butter carob piles, etc. Congratulations. They look gross and put me off my appetite. And truth be told they're just barely better tasting than they look.

Vinegar Pie. Yuck. Who could possibly think this is even a Dessert?

Red Bean Pastry.

Tapioca. Do they make this by putting Hummingbird eyeballs in custard or what?

Tapioca, rice, or corn starch pudding. I can't get over what it looks like and I can't imagine what it feels like. No thanks. Other than that, I'll eat just about anything lol!

Banana pudding, cheesecake, cooked cherries, anything with chocolate in it that isn't just straight up chocolate (like chocolate cake or ice cream); I don't care for a number of sweets I reckon. Hadn't ever thought about that.

Anything with coffee flavour (don't like coffee)
Anything with citrus flavour (like the flavour, but only in natural form)
Anything with a firm custard/flan consistency
Cheesecake

crème brulee/panna cotta - just never really cared for it, don't hate it really, just not worth the calories
cheesecake
This is how I feel about a lot of desserts too. I didn't put them on my "least favourite" list but I often just politely decline the dessert course (and then maybe scarf down 1/2 a bag of gummy bears to slake my sweet tooth ;) ).

crème brulee/panna cotta - just never really cared for it, don't hate it really, just not worth the calories
cheesecake

That’s pumpkin pie for me and most desserts with apples—pie, crisp, etc. I don’t hate any of them, but would rather eat something I love if I am going to spend the calories.

Never met a dessert I didn't like!

Well, except for the prepackaged fruit salads with soggy fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter