Your Least favourite dessert?

I feel the same way. Love nuts all on their own but I dislike them in my food.
Me, too. I like sundaes, but always ask for "no nuts". That usually makes the server ask if I'm allergic, as the other ingredients may have been contaminated. I just say, "No, I only like nuts as a separate entity, not on or in other things."

If I could reduce the number of pecans in a pecan pie to about 1/10th, I'd be really happy. As it is, I just pick around them.

I never thought of Jello as a "dessert". It was always served with dinner in our house. Usually with fruit in it.

Raisin pie, cherry pie, fig anything, fruit cake. Not a fan of baked Alsaka or cake with sugar icing. Also hate those really pretty cookies that are hard and flavorless but my MIL loves to buy them for the Xmas meal.

Anything that has to do with a banana
Rice crispy bars- they are ok, but overrated

For me it would be Pound Cake. The cake is extremely dense and I like a light fluffy cake.

Jello molds with fruit, or worse, shredded carrots. :crazy2: Yes, my mother has made that. My grandmother used to make this Jello ribbon salad for Christmas, layers of green & red Jello with some kind of gross creamy center.

Not crazy about banana desserts although I like bananas just fine on their own.

Not huge on sweets, but the only thing I have agreed with on this thread is Dole whip...

Fruit cake, bread pudding, and angel food cake (although if there is a decent frosting on the angel food cake, or it's used as the base for strawberry shortcake, that's ok). Otherwise, all seem like a waste of a perfectly good dessert, too blah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter