Your opinions please?

I think this is a great idea but I could understand how some may not think the same, in that case I would maybe just offer your gift to the parent and let them give it to their child . they could choose then whom they would say has offered it as a gift. like a secret santa.:cool1:

If it were my kids, I would hope/expect they wouldn't take anything from anyone if dh or I weren't there. That's the rule all the time. However if I was right there and another child was offering I would let them. That's the only exception I've told them, mommy and daddy would need to be there and say it's okay for them to take something. Everytime I take the kids to work, co workers who they don't know are offering little treats or stickers, I'm there and I tell them it's okay. At the hairdresser they're being offered lollipops..again I'm there and it's okay. I've really lost my train of thought now..:rotfl2:bottom line is if your kids were to offer a glowstick to my children AND I was right there with them I would let them take it and my kids would say thank you. I do teach them LOTS about stranger danger but also it's important for them to see first hand, random acts of kindness:thumbsup2

a couple of years ago, I had taken over a dozen small (mini) stuffed toys (from the dollar store) to show DD what mousekeeping can do with them.

on our last park day, I had them in a plastic bag, and whenever I saw a little one having a rough moment, I approached the parents, and offered the bag for the little one to pick one out. It went over very well for the most part. One family did (very respectfully) refuse.

Made me feel good to do it. I remember a little girl telling me she was going to name the unicorn "rainbow". Made my day as well as hers

Go for it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter