Your Perfect WDW day

rivercottage

Lazy River Expert
Hiya gang!

What would be your perfect disney day? - just one day containing everything you miss most.

Mine would be...

waking up in the akl, going to mira to fill up my resort cup, then out to the car, getting into the BOILING hot rental car, then offsite (golden coral?) for a super brekky, then to typhoon lagoon for a few hours bobbing around.

After that across the road to dtd for either rainforest cafe / earl of sandwhich then if room either a gold rush ice cream or goofys candy store

Then off to Epcot in the afternoon, a good wander around, some dinner maybe at morooco, watch illuminations with a frozen drink.

Then back to akl for a swim and sit in the spa

Finishing off with a cocktail at victoria falls....

Ahhhhh what a perfect day that would be!

Whats yours gang?!

:-)

Mine would be

From Beach Club Villas (my favorite resort)
-Getting croissants from the French Bakery
-Going to Epcot and wandering around one side of World Showcase
-Going on Ellen's Energy Adventure
-Going on Soarin'
-Transfer to MGM
-Going on TSM
-Transfer back and have lunch at Beaches and Cream
-Going to the Magic Kingdom
-Riding TTA
-Riding Laugh Floor
-Riding BTMRR
-""" Splash Mountain
-"""Mickey's Phillhar Magic
-Seeing Wishes from the California Grill
-Spending up to three am in the Magic Kingdom because of EMH.
=<3<3<3

That does sound nice, I love you watching wishes from cali grill, may have to borrow that idea :-)

-Wake up at PC and goint to the food court for some Mickey waffles
-Heading over to HS and riding TSM, GMR, RnRC, and ToT.
-Ride over to Epcot riding Maelsrtom,TT, and Soarin
-Lunch at Japan
-Monorail to MK
-Do a few rides Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, & POTC
-Go to Polynesian to eat dinner at Ohana's

Assuming reasonable wait times for all attractions: Stay at BCV during Food & Wine, breakfast at Cat Cora's, boat to DHS to ride TSM three times, boat to Epcot for Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth, watch some street performances in the WS, stop by several F&W booths for lunch, back to the BC for time in Stormalong Bay. after 6 pm, off to MK for HM, Philharmagic, Peter Pan, Laugh Floor, and Buzz, grab chairs on the upper train platform, send someone to bring back dinner from Cosmic Rays, eat and wait for Spectro Magic. Watch the parade, return trays to Cosmic Rays and find a good spot at the end of Main Street for Wishes. Head back to BC for some hot tub and pool time, then grab gelatto at the store and head back to the villa. Perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter