Your Pinpics tradeables

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I am wondering how many don't include some pins as their tradeables on Pinpics, but may actually be willing to trade some.
I have some pins I would not trade.
I have some I don't have listed as trades, but might consider.
Then I have my definite trades.
And the ones I would not trade are not because they are so valuable. It's just that I like 'em.
What's your strategy on listing your trades?

I list what I have (have some not listed as well), and then list those I am willing to trade.

I must admit, however, that I have been contacted by a few requesting a trade from those pins I listed but I don't think I have the courage to send my pins away to a stranger. :rolleyes:

I did not recognize their screen names. I requested their references and none of them provided any. I think unless it is from a person that can provide references from this board or is cited in the Dizpins references section, I am not going to trade by mail.

I feel better buying pins over the Internet than trading them. I can always file a fraud complaint and have my money refunded.

So, if the name does not sound familiar to me and others I know can give me references, I won't trade by mail.

Wanda :confused:

I list all my traders on pinpics... there are valuable ones and rack pins.....some of you might know that i live in germany and so trading by mail is nearly the only possible way for me to get new pins... i had problems only once with one trader, but made over 100 trades by mail in the last year... Even more i usually send my pins uninsured and had never a problem with a pin not arriving.. sometimes it takes a little bit longer ( especially to japan) but normally the pins arrive in a week in the US.
I made so many friends and do not want to miss the opportunity to get to know new people.
Check references....ask other traders you know... and believe in the good things of our fellow board members..

Countdown to Florida... 9 days to go... hope to see many of you in the parks.. wath out for the guy with the "megaelch" t-shirt and some logos on it you might know..

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter