your special memories...

NOX PLAYMATE

Earning My Ears
My hubby and I are finally planning to take our disneymoon after saving enough money to endulge. We had a hard time saving money after the wedding, buying a house, etc. But it is finally going to happen. Just wondering what kind of special moments other newlyweds had when they took their disneymoons? What kind of magical things did disney do to make your disneymoon extra special?

So excited to leave, countdown is on

well, when we were on our honeymoon, we did all the parks and stuff, it was when we went back with our kids that we had a beer in Germany and both if us at the same time were thinking- Hey remember we did this on our honeymoon? So now we ALWAYS have a beer in Germany. And if I go to Disney without him- like in October, I have a beer and toast to him. When I talk to him I tell him- I had a beer for us in Germany!

Make sure when you make your ADR's to any Table Service resturant, you mention you are celebrating and on your HoneyMoon. Sometimes resturants will give you a special table, or you may get a special dessert. It is worth mentioning.

I a going to put you over on our wedding boards. I'm sure you will receive more answers.

A Disneymoon is so magical!! We made sure to plan out all of our ADRs well in advance and did the Deluxe Dining Plan so we could do a few Signature restaurants and shows. Also, we pre-ordered the CD of images for PhotoPass and took full advantage of scouting out every PhotoPass photographer there was!!! It is nice to start traditions you carry on for years to come as mentioned! Have a great time and congrats!!!

BTW, OP I see you are from Elmira, my husband is from a small town in Tioga County!! Small world :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter