Your thoughts on my hotel choice.

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
Evening all. :goodvibes
I am in the process of pricing up a trip to DLP in February. As it is a colder time of the year we have decided to splash out a little more money to stay in a nicer hotel, than our usual Cheyenne or Santa Fe.
I'm torn between Seqouia or Hotel NY at the moment, really don't fancy NPB. Any thoughts to help to sway one way or the other.
Thanks!! :thumbsup2

i stayed in the sequoia last week and loved it. however i would only stay there in a montana room. i wouldnt pay that much to stay in the lodges. when i was pricing up how much it would be to upgrade for my march trip from the santa fe the hny was actually 30 euros cheaper than a montana room. in that case i would book the hny. i would love to stay there

I have stayed in both & like both. However given the choice I would stay at HNY everytime as it just edges it for me.

The SL has the nice open fire in the bar which during winter is great. I also like the HNY bar too & the Baseball theming.

It is also slightly closer to the parks:thumbsup2

I'm looking at HNY for a trip in May Verity:cool1:
I've stayed at SL and it was ok but not great. We didn't like the Restaurants there, the room was fine (got a free upgrade to a Montana room) and the bar was nice but really busy. The kids liked the pool and the games room too.
In February it may be icy cold and HNY is a fair bit closer to the parks and village and also near the lake for duck watching ;).
Bear in mind also if you are getting the free dining that your choices will be quite a bit better.
Are you eurostaring again this trip?

I've found cheap flighs (hopefully they are still there) so will go with these. :banana:

we booked HNY for our next trip - only *** we have not stayed there before. We really liked the SL, the staff were lovely, we stayed in a Montana Room so cant say what others were like. As someone else said the pool is wonderful - my youngest loved it. We only did breakfast there and it was lovely though no hot dishes and a bit of a q each morning but it moved quickly most we had to wait was 10 minutes. Good luck with where ever you book - it will be magical whichever! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter