Your thoughts on PP Aria stroller, Combi, 2005 vs 2006?

las3888

DIS Veteran
Yet another stroller thread, sorry guys! I am considering buying the Peg Perego Aria for my 16 month old DS. We currently have last year's Combi but really miss a cupholder and especially a tray. As an example, we just flew this past weekend and got a quick breakfast bite at the airport. There were no highchairs available so we fed DS in his stroller. We had no tray on the Combi so I basically held a napkin in my hand with his meal on it throughout the meal.

I am thinking the Aria because I think I am done with the heavy strollers, and we are always thinking Disney in the back of our mind. I have played with it in the store a bit and it really is light. It doesn't fold as compact as the Combi but it seems to be very portable nonetheless. I just hate the pricetag!

I see some slightly used and new ones on ebay in the low $100's but they are 2005 models. Does anybody know if there is a big difference between 2005 and 2006?

Any thoughts on purchasing this stroller for DS? I would appreciate your advice!

I don't have any input, but I'm kind of in the same boat as you and am curious about other opinions. We have last year's Combi too (and love it), but I've been eyeing the Aria for some time for the same reasons as you. Of course, don't tell DH...he already thinks that I'm a stroller addict :crazy: .

amarberry said:
I don't have any input, but I'm kind of in the same boat as you and am curious about other opinions. We have last year's Combi too (and love it), but I've been eyeing the Aria for some time for the same reasons as you. Of course, don't tell DH...he already thinks that I'm a stroller addict :crazy: .

Same here...addicted to strollers, but this time I want to think harder b4 I buy...don't know what to do with all the unused strollers at this point! I really want to find a stroller that fits ALL my needs! Is that possible!??

I've been researching this a lot lately, and just bought this year's Combi Cosmo DX (with a cupholder) and really like it. I found it for under $100 online. I was tempted by the Aria too, but read consistantly bad reviews. :confused3 No firsthand knowledge though. I like the Combi. My only complaint is that the handle is low (and I'm not tall), but I think it's worth it for the tiny size it compacts to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter