your wedding songs?

can someone tell me where to find the original "A Dream is a Wish your heart makes" on itunes? I found the original from the movie, but it has the mice in it.. ahhahahah wouldn't that be funny?

I want to use it as the last dance song for my reception.

I think the original does have the mice in it?

I don't think I've heard it without the mice. :confused3

Speaking of stuff like Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, my fiance totally wanted to use some off the wall music, and we're still waiting to hear back from the Entertainment dept about if it's not possible. (Yup, all last minute!)

He wanted to do the music from the end of Star Wars EpIV, "The Throne Room", you know when Luke + Han get their medals from Princess Leia, and it practically looks like a wedding the way the crowd is setup. Anyway, yeah he wanted that as our Recessional LOL!

We also had all sorts of other geeky music ideas like using Video Game music (Kingdom Hearts + Final Fantasy!), or an obscure song from Star Trek TNG. >.>;

Sorry I meant the original version of "A Dream is a wish your heart makes" - without the mice. The actual recording in the movie has the mice in it. So does anyone know where to find the song without the mice? (without some random vocalist that sounds terrible... there are so many versions of the song on itunes)

Hmm, not sure if this info will help, but the original version was sang by Ilene Woods, and I think the song appears on the following albums:

Classic Disney: 60 Years of Musical Magic, released in 2003

and

Disney's Greatest Hits, Volume 2, released in 2001 and 2002

They have some instrumental versions of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes".
I bought the Disney's Princess Lullaby Album. It has a lovely version of that song. We're using it for our VR next year. The whole album is wonderful, beautiful Disney instrumental music, and doesn't sound "babyish" at all.
trudy <><

I'm still checking out amazon and looking on you tube for ideas. Last night i keep dreaming of different wedding songs. I woke up so tired. The night before it was dreams of wedding dresses. These dreams were more stressful then happy-lol! I just kept tossing and turning. Is this normal?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts