Your Wish for 2012

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
a3b2f93d.gif

New Year's Eve is quickly approaching.
Before we celebrate, let's take time to think about our hopes for 2012.
What is your wish for the new year?

My wish is that my DH has a much better year than 2011. He lost his mom to cancer :sad1: and he had to travel back and forth to PA to care for her for much of the year. He's a teacher, but his summer break was non-exsistant because of her illness and how quickly it progressed. Hopefully he'll allow himself to relax and destress after such a tough time. He deserves it. :hug:

My wish for 2012 is for patience and kindness. I need to stop speaking and let unkind words go unspoken. (I didn't say I wouldn't think them!)

My wish for 2012 would be for my family, friends, and extended family to be healthy. I also wish that I don't have to wait a full year to go back to WDW (my leave from work dwindled this year with three vacations across the country...LOL).

My wish is for my work transfers to go through so I can finally move to Florida like I've wanted to do for the past 18 years. DFi and I have been trying really hard for 2012 to be the year! :)

My wish is to continue having no setbacks so I can finish school in May, I have been very fortunate so far. I also wish to find a job quickly after having finished school, so that dd and I can move out of my parents house and stop driving them crazy!

My wish is that our troops overseas, who have already faced too many years of difficulty on our behalf, find their way home to friends and family. I am thankful for their service and wish them well.

My wish is for the whole world to get along with each other.

On a pesonal note, I hope to secure a job to help with our household expenses and for my DH to work for another law firm which is not so cheap with mileage & professional expenses and vacation days.

May all have a Blessed and Magical 2012 !

I wish for happiness and good health for my family, especially my kids. I have been extremely lucky and hope that continues for many years.

I wish economic recovery for the US. My youngest son graduates from college in March. My second wish is for him to be able to find a job. My third and final wish is a combo health and happiness for family & friends and that I survive completing my first triathlon... :scared1:

I wish my grandson is born healthy.

I wish my wife continued strength to take care of her parents.

My wish is for health my mil beat breast cancer this year
And also for my baby to be born healthy in February.

I wish for good health for my DS and myself as I just lost my job the day before Christmas Eve...yeah they had no mercy :confused3.....luckily we have just recently had physicals, mamos, etc. and all is ok so we just need to keep it this way since I won't be able to afford cobra.

2nd I wish that I find another job quickly and one that will work out for me to stay for many years to come. Somewhere I can flourish and grow with the establishment. I have so much to give and take great pride in the work I do.

Shannon

My wish is for my vision to get better so I can continue to work as a nurse. Something I love

My wish is for my DBF to get a better job so his spirits will lift...and for all of us to remain healthy and happy.

I wish for one of my family members to get help for alcoholism and drug addiction. It is so sad to watch him go down this road of self destruction, but there is really nothing left for us to do. We attend Al Anon meetings, we've held an intervention, and he still can't see that he has a problem.

My wish and prayer is for our almost 1 year old grandson's eye tumors to completely disappear with his radiation treatments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter