~You're at the Adventurer's Club now.....~

i am somewhere watching this show for the 1st time and i don't know what is going on

We're sitting at the bar, my back turned to my DH. I turn back around to say something to him and suddenly hs is a foot shorter!

I’m Singing………

North, East, South or West
An Adventurer’s life is best

I'm drinking a monkey nut and getting ready for Hooplah

I'm being seranaded by Hathaway Browne! :cloud9: (It happened last time; DH got a little jealous!)

Don't I wish.

"We climb the highest mountains...."

"Kungaloosh! It can mean 'hello!' It can mean 'goodbye'. Kungaloosh! It can mean 'I'm no longer contagious.' or 'Don't touch that! It's dead.' "

"Marching along we're adventurers..."

Oh, I need a club fix.

I'm sipping a Pamelias Punch at the bar and wondering if my BF is having fun at the rock -n- roll beach club.

I am quickly kicked out, for I am underage.

i'm sitting on dh's lap and the colonel says "look at that, he's working her like a puppet.." oh yeah.. he said that..

DH and I are looking for Emil Bleehall - Adventurer from Sandusky, Ohio to say we actually know where Sandusky, Ohio is!

Kungaloosh!

There were kids in the club last time I was there, they were like 13 or 14 years old, HTH, I would be your adult so you could come. Your deserve to have this experience!

I am right up by the stage at my favorite table in the Library.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter