~You're in Phillharmagic now.....~

philharmagic... my favorite! :cloud9:

i'm sitting fifth row center... got ds giggling his head off on my left and dd cracking up on my right... i smell the lingering scent of apple pie... and donald OH MY! DONALD! OH NO! he just crashed into the back of the theatre... OUCH!

thanks for the smile :)

Sitting, holding hands with DH, flying on a magic carpet, while "A Whole New World" plays - that is our song! :love:

in the be our guest scene with the fruit smell (is that new?), the apple pie scent (had a cake last week which smelt just like it) and then the champange bottles going past (with a distinct smell of it too) and then getting splashed by the brooms in the fantasmic scene (last time we didn't get that wet) and then the big one gets us soaked (don't remember that) and then part of your world scene (seems different this time and oh look jewels ;)) and then we go to the just can't wait to be king scene (why didn't i get wet by the elephants?) then we go flying with tinkerbell and peter pan with we can fly scene (off to neverland) and then have the wonderful a whole new world scene (watch out for the fruit) then we go back to the vortex (i feel ill) and donald gets sent to the back of the theatre (that's gotta hurt)

can you tell i love this ride??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter