~You're in Space Mountain now.....~

ok - i'll play....

i am sitting in the middle of the car (hate the front - feel like i am going to fall out!) and am on the track that loads on the left (line is faster). i love the antisipation of this ride more than the ride itself. i love sitting there waiting to take off.

- lori

ok reliving the bad memories
im on the secong cart thing first row wondering if this is the end for me and getting more scared by each minute
had a bad rtime on it never again

I am heading up the first main hill - sitting in the very back - and look back to see people going by on the people mover (TTA). :wave:

I'm sitting in the front of the rocket with my sunglasses on. People are telling me I should take them off but I don't. They have never fallen off and they make the ride much darker and better. Truly don't know where you're goin.

I am in the colorful room with the lights.. Can't explain it other than that! About to go out onto the main track.

i see nothing because it is dark and i can't hear everyone in my group screaming behind me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter