You're not the ONLY one Jiminiy102 -- Count me in too!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I haven't 'moved' in YEARS!

But this week ----
aerobics.gif

I walked on the treadmill every morning this week! Watch Out - That Five Pound Clippie will SOON be MINE!;)

pcheerleader.gif
Hip Hip Hooray for Jody and Jiminy102!!!
pcheerleader.gif

It is hard to get up and move and I am proud of you for doing it!

pcheerleader.gif

I LOVE that little cheerleader Vija! I guess we should have our own little WISH Cheerleading Squad!;)

Happy Dancing for ya! Go girls!!!

Love that cheerleader!!

Melissa

Go Jody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Somehow I found that if I have to report to you guys everyday it makes me second guess some choices!! Like this afternoon I just walked in the house from work and have had nothing all day but 1/2 a bagel with a little cream cheese. I was helping a client grocery shop so we walked about 10 or 12 blocks carrying groceries to his apartment. When I got home I grabbed a cookie and put it in my mouth. Didn't take a bite though. Gave it to the dog. adn went and got the grilled chicken salad that was all made up in the fridge and just had to be eaten!!

I think that I am going to take a walk with a friend.
First "movement" for me in FOREVER! :teeth:

In an effort to increase my healthyness, I bought (and have actually been using a lot) a stair climbing machine. This marks the first time since I left the Army that I can recall actually "working out".

GOD did I get old in the meantime!! UGH!

:(

This has actually made me feel so much better physically though, that I am getting additional exercise kicking myself for waiting this long to do it!!

:)

GREAT for you, Jody!!!! That is excellent! I love the exercise lady and her huge ponytail. Those little white blob cheerleader guys are cute too (they remind me of Hello Kitty!)

That five pound clippie had better watch out! I smell a victory for you.

And congratulations to Beth and John for taking the exercise plunge!

And congratulations to Jiminy for giving the dog a cookie!!! :)

WOO HOO!!!!! You guys rock!

STARTING exercise is a royal pain. But once you get into the habit of it, it really starts to feel so good!

Congrats to everyone who is getting up and moving!!!

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter