• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You're the only ones who will understand...

Kittina

Mouseketeer
my pain!!!!!!

I just got a new job and started last week. Now, every single morning on my way to work I walk past the Kings Cross Eurostar terminal and every time I die a little inside. I can't wait until i'm not walking there for work, i'm going to Disney!!!!

oh yes I know exactly where you are coming from!.. Work is just the means in which we have to suffer to pay for our addictions to the mouse!!! :)

Everything reminds me of Disney when we have a trip booked lol! I see hidden mickeys every where lol! xxx

Ouch - there's only one cure for this type of pain and that's to book yourself another trip ASAP. ;)

That is so true! I have to travel into London about once a month, and I too use Kings Cross/St Pancras, and I can't help but look longingly at the 09:44 direct service on the departure board as I travel through the station. Pyschological torture at it's best. On the plus side, the toilets are free in St Pancras, it is 30p in most other London stations to have a wee these days!

I thought that I was the only one this crazy lol!! I live near an airport and I pass the exit to the airport every morning on the way to work and long for the day I'll be taking it to go to airport to go to Disneyland, which happens to be in only 13 days whoop whoop :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I feel your pain. Everytime i go to Dublin and go out the M50 to go shopping or see my brother I have such a strong urge to veer off at the airport exit and just hop on a plane to CDG. Only 53 days til we're off!! Just booked Disney on Ice for the 30th December so I reckon that will do as a fix until our honeymoon trip in May :)

I'm soo glad i'm not the only one!! I walk right past the check in area and i just want to run in! I'm definitely going to book a trip for feb/march next year soon. It's been way too long since i've been :( ( a whole 6 months lol!)

I think we all get those crazy urges to just travel there!! Anytime I go to Dublin to visit my Grandad I always get such an urge to jump on a plane to CDG! He lives 20 mins from the airport so I always see the planes passing overhead!

I feel your pain. Everytime i go to Dublin and go out the M50 to go shopping or see my brother I have such a strong urge to veer off at the airport exit and just hop on a plane to CDG. Only 53 days til we're off!! Just booked Disney on Ice for the 30th December so I reckon that will do as a fix until our honeymoon trip in May :)

Ha snap!

You booked Disney on Ice? Fantastic! Did you go last year? I went the night before my flight to Disney and long story short we missed the first half as it was new years day and I wasn't driving yet so we were getting the bus to Citywest and it didn't click with either of us that Dublin Bus would be running their Sunday service instead! Stood for an hour and half waiting for the bus and witnessed a knife robbery in the spar/supervalu on Aston Quay... But eventually made it...

I am considering buying tickets for the show the night before we fly again this year but I think it might make things complicated as I don't think 4 of us and luggage will fit in my fiesta ha. Have to ask dad to drive us up in the a6!

Saw this on the "Today's Posts" link. I hope you don't mind a yank popping her nose in...

I can really relate to your pain, in spite of living 6 hours from Orlando. I'm in Georgia, US, and live right next to the interstate. For those of you who don't know the highways around here, I-75 is a big, broad, (mostly) well-maintained highway that provides a straight shot due South, about 80% of the way to Orlando. It would be so easy to just hang a left and drive south. Every time we go an hour south to visit the in-laws, some one in the car always says, "Can't we just miss the exit and keep going? We'll just call and explain that, sorry, we're in Florida!" :rotfl:

Now, if we could just get more time off and more money for travel...

Ha snap!

You booked Disney on Ice? Fantastic! Did you go last year? I went the night before my flight to Disney and long story short we missed the first half as it was new years day and I wasn't driving yet so we were getting the bus to Citywest and it didn't click with either of us that Dublin Bus would be running their Sunday service instead! Stood for an hour and half waiting for the bus and witnessed a knife robbery in the spar/supervalu on Aston Quay... But eventually made it...

I am considering buying tickets for the show the night before we fly again this year but I think it might make things complicated as I don't think 4 of us and luggage will fit in my fiesta ha. Have to ask dad to drive us up in the a6!

Jesus. Thats scary. I used to get freaked out on the nitelink when we'd be at concerts and staying in my brothers. Aston Quay is dangerous at night.
We had went in 2009 and loved it - I used to go when I was small with Mam. Actually she emabarrased me badly one year - the slushies were in a Chip (from Beauty and the Beast) cup with had a grey chip painted on and she demanded one that wasnt chipped :rotfl2:
And we had booked for the 28th last year but we got the swine flu and snowed in in Mams and it was the New Year before I managed to get back on my feet, I would have cried if I wasnt hallucinating and dehydrated.

We're booked for the 30th this year and Im so excited!! DS and DP are coming this year.... Only I havent told him (DP) yet :lmao: Mam bought them for the kids for Christmas. Rinkside side too. :cloud9:

Saw this on the "Today's Posts" link. I hope you don't mind a yank popping her nose in...

I can really relate to your pain, in spite of living 6 hours from Orlando. I'm in Georgia, US, and live right next to the interstate. For those of you who don't know the highways around here, I-75 is a big, broad, (mostly) well-maintained highway that provides a straight shot due South, about 80% of the way to Orlando. It would be so easy to just hang a left and drive south. Every time we go an hour south to visit the in-laws, some one in the car always says, "Can't we just miss the exit and keep going? We'll just call and explain that, sorry, we're in Florida!" :rotfl:

Now, if we could just get more time off and more money for travel...

Haha thats brilliant!! Thanks for sharing and your more then welcome here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter