YouTube parents accused of abusing their kids for views

Seemingly mother has got temporary custody and mommyofive's ex is going for custody of the kids that are his. According to the mom he used her childhood health issues and a mild learning disability against her to gain custody of the kids. According to her he has been telling them that she couldn't be bothered and hated them so they are having counselling to help them get over what has been going on.

I don't know why you insist on defending your family. You are cool with that prank and apparently your kids love being pranked. I'm not cool with those types of pranks nor would anyone in my family be. To each his own. It's not personal.

She feels the need to defend her family because your posts (especially the first one) really seem to be implying that there is some sort of perverted/sexual element to these pranks. That's something most people would be personally offended by.

I did not read her prank as some "sick" scenario where fathers go into the bathroom to peer into the shower at their naked daughters, but that's what you seemed to be saying. I would be pretty irritated if I felt someone was implying something like that about my family.

Family dynamics and personalities are different. Some families have more relaxed feelings about nudity, teasing, etc. Your previous comments certainly did not have a "to each their own"/ "this is what works best for my family" tone.

She feels the need to defend her family because your posts (especially the first one) really seem to be implying that there is some sort of perverted/sexual element to these pranks. That's something most people would be personally offended by.

I did not read her prank as some "sick" scenario where fathers go into the bathroom to peer into the shower at their naked daughters, but that's what you seemed to be saying. I would be pretty irritated if I felt someone was implying something like that about my family.

Family dynamics and personalities are different. Some families have more relaxed feelings about nudity, teasing, etc. Your previous comments certainly did not have a "to each their own"/ "this is what works best for my family" tone.

Wow, talking about beating a dead horse. LOL! I'm so happy that you have such relaxed feelings about nudity/teasing siblings/children being surprised in the shower. (sounds creeping even typing this). For the last time, to each his/her own. My opinion remains regardless.

Last edited:
I saw on Reddit today that he's making more videos, posting on FamilyOFive (they only have 3 of the 5 kids living with them now). Supposedly the videos are tamed down, but I imagine they'll intensify for shock value as time goes by. They still don't think what they put those kids thru was wrong. Source.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter