YouTube views

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
For all the great content we're provide daily from the team, does it seem like these videos should have more views than they actually get? To me it does. So here's the best thing we can do. When you see a video, give that video a thumbs up. Comment(respectfully) on what you see. The more comments and likes it gives the team a better chance for more viewers

Speaking of the shows specifically, a lot of people only listen to the podcast version, so those don't factor in. And I don't know if live viewers are counted to the finished upload (?).
So there's that.
And there are still people who don't know there are 3 seperate channels now!
I'm sure all these things factor in if view counts are as high.

With that said, yes I usually give a watch and comment :D

I rarely watch the videos. Like @Hunterr said, we mostly do the podcast. But I generally watch the Daily Fix on Youtube as I just click it from Facebook.

When you compare them to the daily vloggers... like Adam the Woo or TheTimTracker - the view count can be lower in comparison.

However - for The Dis to be a brand and a promotional arm of Dreams Unlimited Travel. I say they do better than most company type accounts.

However - I know the comments and shares of the content are appreciated!

I will start commenting more, but in order to avoid controversy I will post the same thing on every episode.

#TakeMeDrinkingCraig
#JustHappyToBeHere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!