You've Got A (Disney) Friend In Me - December 2018

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
Me: "Hey Catie, let's go to Disney next month!"
Me: "Hey Catie, let's plan a trip to Universal in a couple weeks!"
Me: "Hey Catie, let's plan another trip to Disney!"
Me: "CATIE. CATIE. CATIE"

I am pretty sure that I am the most annoying friend to ever exist, but to be fair, Catie has agreed EVERY SINGLE TIME. Back when we still worked together, I once suggested a Disney trip when we got to work. By lunch time that same day, we already had all of our flights, rooms, and tickets booked. Basically, you can say we are obsessed.

Our last trip together was in November 2017 for a short trip to Universal. Since then, we have been talking constantly about another trip to DISNEY. (She's a lucky duck and her parent's are DVC members. She went with her family recently for the Star Wars 1/2 marathon).

WELL GUESS WHAT? WE ARE GOING BACK TO DISNEY DECEMBER 4-10, 2018. We are staying at the AoA Little Mermaid rooms with 6 day park hoppers.

BUT I HAVE CONVINCED HER TO UPGRADE OUR TICKETS TO APS WHEN WE GET THERE. I AM SO EXCITED.

Here I plan to (hopefully) figure out a general framework for our trip. Follow along, if you feel like it! Or don't. That's cool too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter