You've just arrived in Florida

Domo

Wotcha
What's the first thing you do first?

Then what's the first thing you do park wise?

For me, I completely unpack, everything in a cupboard etc, hate not being totally disorganised!

Park wise, it HAS to be Magic Kingdom, amble up Main Street USA!

1st thing on the ground - marvel at the palm trees, and know I’m really there!

1st thing in the Park - if we go on arrival night, fireworks! - if we go the next morning, climb up to the top of the train station and take a picture of the castle pixiedust:

I wait to the hotel, Im afraid that I might by accident do a Im looking for homosexual love sign

Probably my bringing a 3 year old in with me, while my wife is waiting just outside, is a deterrent.
But man, you brought back a repressed memory of mine from when I was 22 and parked at apparently the wrong forest preserve and was followed by a man for about 20 minutes before I realized what was going on and skedaddled out of there. Now that's all I'll be able to think about every time I go to MCO, so thanks for that.

Probably my bringing a 3 year old in with me, while my wife is waiting just outside, is a deterrent.
But man, you brought back a repressed memory of mine from when I was 22 and parked at apparently the wrong forest preserve and was followed by a man for about 20 minutes before I realized what was going on and skedaddled out of there. Now that's all I'll be able to think about every time I go to MCO, so thanks for that.

lol, I was teasing of course but I do remember some Senator that got in trouble cause he had a wide stance in a stall at the airport, and that met something

First thing is get our bags and our rental car. Then typically a run to Publix to stock the room with food/beer/wine/booze. First Disney thing will vary from one trip to the next.

First thing is to keep driving, I just crossed the line of Georgia/Florida. Park wise depends, used to go to MK first, one trip we did AK first because they closed at 5pm then headed over to MK for the rest of the evening.

Stop at the rest stop to get my free sample of OJ. I get upset if we get to the rest area to early or to late to get my sample.

If I fly in, I go to the bathroom as soon as the plane lands and I can find one. When I get to the resort, if I'm at Disney, I just put my luggage in the room, put what needs to go in the safe away and head to the park. If I drive (which I do) when I get to the room, I put my luggage in, go to the bathroom, do the safe thing then head to the park.

What park I go to first is usually determined by where I'm staying. We always stay on site but if we are at a value or moderate, we just go to the bus stop and hop on the first bus that comes. If we are staying at an Epcot resort, we walk to Epcot.

What's the first thing you do first?

Disney-bathroom, monorail, get luggage (if we gate check) DME
Sisters-bathroom, maybe luggage if we gate checked (Ft Myers is so much quicker with that), get rental...wait for rental...wait again because car reeks of smoke....leave, go to FL store to get free OJ samples.

Then what's the first thing you do park wise?

Get mugs and then swim. Park wise is the next day and I try to do the EMH am hours park if I can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!